Baby Harmony

7 months later

Punks POV

Im so worried about being a father and i dont know what to do about this, i love AJ with all my heart and im glad im going to spend the rest of my life with her but i still am not ready to be in a position of having a baby.

Someone at the door knocked.

¨What are you doing here?!¨ I said to the person at the door.

¨Punk i had to see you and congratulate you on AJs pregnancy¨ Lita said.

¨You are not supposed to be here, if AJ finds out that you were her she will freak out, and you know what happens when she does!¨ I said impatiently.

¨Punk, i needed to talk to you and this was the right time for me to tell you¨ She said calmly.

¨Okay but make it quick¨ I said still impatiently.

¨Can i come in?¨ Lita asked.

Thats when the door closed and thats when i made the worst mistake of my life.

AJ's POV

I was coming back from my publishers office and i decided to get Punk some new converse.

When i went to the store i called him and he didnt answer.

I called him again and still no response.

I started to get worried, so i didnt buy him anything and went straight home.

When i got there, i opened the door and i saw Lita sitting beside him and talking to him.

I got so mad i wanted to kick her ass.

¨Punk why is she here?!¨ I said trying to stay calm.

¨Oh hi AJ, long time no see.¨ She said with a evil face.

¨Why are you here Lita?¨ I asked.

¨I wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy.¨ She said.

¨Thanks but you need to leave NOW!¨ I screamed.

¨NO i wont leave because Punk invited me in, not you!¨ She laughed.

I didnt know what to do at that point. I did the first thing that came to my mind. I punched her right in the nose.

¨WTF WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!¨ She yelled while holding her nose.

¨Thats what you get for messing with my man!¨ I laughed crazily.

¨Yeah whatever, hes the one who was kissing me, then it turned into a make out scene!¨ She laughed while running out.

I stood there shocked and i started crying

¨Honey im so sorry, she over powered me and i couldnt stop it.¨ Phil said while trying to pull me in for a hug.

¨What do u mean you couldnt stop it, i bet you did start it and then you enjoyed every minute of it! I was so happy with you and i decided to get you some stuff for yourself, but when i started to call you, there was no answer, now i know why there wasnt.!!¨ I yelled still crying.

Punk stood there speechless.

¨Punk i think i need to leave right now, i also think we need some seperation, if you want Lita you can have her.¨ I said whiping my tears.

Still standing there motionless and speechless.

I started to pack my things and i went out the door.

I got a taxi, and i asked for him to go to Spring Field, Illinois. Thats where my sister lives.

When i got there, i knocked on the door and when my sister answered i started crying again, i then told her what happened.

To Be Continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, im sorry i havent updated for 2 months, but thank you so much for the 1.1K reads. i love you all so much.

Ill probably update tomorrow.

Hope you liked the drama and all of it.

Bai and love you <3