Girls Night Out

Kailtyn's POV

When in woke up i  went to the bathroom, took my clothes off and took a shower, it felt so good on my skin.

When i got out of the shower i went to put a robe on, i couldnt find it but when i looked at in my room i saw my husband PJ with it.

"Hey give me that back i need that." I said in a teasing way.

"Youll have to get it from me." He said.

He started to run away from me.

I caught him and tackled him to the floor.

"Got ya babe." I said in a romantic way.

"There is one more thing you have to do before you get it." He said.

I knew what he was talking about so i gave him a kiss.

"Does that get me it." I said.

"Maybe you might have to give me another one just for safe sake." He said.

"Fine one more." I said kissing him.

"You can have it now." He said while i was getting off him.

I then got my robe on and cuddled with him on the couch watching The Hulk.

Later That day

"Okay babe i have to get ready for me and AJ's Day Out." i said getting up.

"K babe love you and ill miss you." He said in such a cute way.

"I know you will, I have that affect on people." I said giving him a smirk.

I then got ready for the "Date". I put some Red Vans, A white shirt and blacks sweat pants.

I got in my car and went to The Video Store and while i was in there i took my phone out and texted AJ.

K -"Hey AJ im at The Video Store what movies would you like?" 

A- "Uhmmm i dont care whatever movies you want but they have to be Superhero movies"

K- "KK" 

I put my phone back in my pocket.

I went to the superhero section and picked Spiderman, Batman, and Superman.

When i went to the register every person in the store came to me and asked me for autographs and i gave them it.

I went back to my car and drove to AJ's apartment.

AJ's POV

"Babe i love you." Punk said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too and i miss these old times, where we just sit down and cuddle, It hasnt happened since you went to UFC." I said in a sad way.

" I know and im sorry about that." He said kissing me again.

" I love you alot Phil." I said.

" Babe oh crap i forgot that im hanging out with Kaitlyn today." I said getting up while kissing him.

" Where you going to hangout at?" Punk asked.

"Here." I answered.

"Then why do you have to get ready?" He asked.

"Cause i dont want to look like a slob in front of my bestfriend." I told him.

"Do you want me to leave then? He asked in a cute way.