Morning

AJ POV

I woke up and saw Seth beside ne in the bed, i then realized what we did last night.

I got up and put clothes on and left a note. "Dear Seth last night was magical, Vince called me asking if i could come in early for a photoshoot,XOXO,AJ"

I then went back to Punks house.

I unlocked the door to see him drunk on the floor.

I ran to him yelling in fear, "Punk what happened what the fuck is the matter with you." I said.

"Bitch why dont you get the fuck out of my house....NOW. GO. THE. FUCK. AWAY." He said.

I knew it was only his words of alcohol.

"Fine Punk ill leave if you want me too." I said.

"I do." Punk said simply.

I left his house and got a room from the hotel.

When i got in there, There was Vince. I asked him to come. I didnt know he would be already there.

"Hey Vince, you wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked.

"Hello AJ, i wanted to talk to you about your WWE career. Now i have a proposition, if your willing to listen." He said all buisnessy.

"Yes, sure." I said eagerly.

"Nevermind you wont want to listen to a old man." Vince said.

"I actually dont want to listen to an old man, but ill make an acception." I said winking.

"Your funny AJ, ok so here it is, you return and we will double your salary and give you a oppurtunuty to be with the managment if you dont want to wrestle anymore." He said desperatly.

"I dont know Vince." I confusingly said.

"Please AJ. All i see on my twitter private messages is Bring back AJ or we want aj. I want whats best for buisness (see what i did there XD). He said.

"I guess ill give it one last try. But you cant have suprise attacks on me. Like Paige and Nikki was going to do to me." I angrily said.

Vince left after the conversation ended. He had to do errons.