Raw

AJ's POV
"Hey Paige." I said

"Hey AJ, so I went to Stephanie and she said it would be a tag match, the Bella's vs. You and I." She said.

She said it in a weird way, it seems like she's hiding something.

"Paige are you not telling me something about tonight." I said suspiciously.

"AJ why would I hide something from you me and you are best friends." Paige said sort of mad.

"Hey guys what's up, are you excited for our match." Nikki said coming our way.

"Yes, it might be my last match but also maybe my return. I don't know I just want to feel like I'm ready. Does the fans know that I'm coming back." I said.

"They don't know. Michael Cole will like say "This next match we will have a very important diva coming back right after the commercial break." Then that's when we enter and then you guys enter." Nikki said.

"Thanks and thanks paige for begging me to come here." I said.

Paige had a sad face after I said that.

"What's wrong Paige." I said worried.

"Nothing." She said.

Paige took out her phone and texted somebody.

Paige's POV
(P-Paige and N-Nikki)

P- Nikki I can't do this to her she doesn't deserve this.

N- Either you want to be a Bella or not.

P- Please she's my best friend. Can t you find someone else.

N- No brie and I picked you because your the only other tough diva around here.

P- I'm not doing doing it!!

N- Fine then we might do something else to you.

N- Watch your back Paige!!

"Ok so I'm going to get ready for tonight." AJ said.

"I'll come with you." I said looking back at Nikki.

Watch your back paige kept going and playing through my mind.

In the lockeroom

"AJ, Nikki and I was going to do something bad to you, probably hurt you or something." I said in a worry look.

"Why the fuck would you do something to me, I thought we were best friends." AJ said pissed off.

"I texted her that I didn't want to do it anymore." I said.

"Oh I'm still hurt that you would even think of doing that to me." AJ said still pissed off.

"Bye paige, I'm out of here." AJ said.

"AJ don't leave." I yelled. But before I could finish she was gone.

AJ's POV
"Hey babe what's up." I said.

"Hey babe" him giving me a kiss I've been waiting for you for a while now. Seth said.

"Sorry and don't tell Punk about you and me please." I said with the puppy eyes.

"I won't but why." He said.

"Just because he and me used to date." I said lieing through my teeth.

He doesn't know that I'm still dating Punk.

"I love you babe." Seth said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said making g my tounge ask for entrance to his mouth. I succeeded. We flight until he won. Then we had no clothes on.