WWE

Well AJ was gone because she had an injury (December's TLC 2015). When she came back WWE said they would give her a Divas Championship Match and at Wrestlemania 31 her and Paige beat Nikki and BRI. But ten a week later she retired.

AJ's POV
"Punk WWE said I couldn't wrestle until my contract is up. What am I going to do" I said. " Babe you will be able to wrestle again. Just not for a while" He said. "I wish you would come back to wrestling" I said. "Well that's the good news I had for you, I am going to be in UFC just it will take a while, For the contract and stuff you know" He said. "Babe that's amazing but why UFC I thought you liked WWE?" I said. "I do but obviously they won't take me back after all of the things I said about Vince." He said. AJ's phone went off to her text tone, Let's Light it Up, It was from Paige. "Hey AJ you wanna meet up for some girls night out?" Her and Paige met up for the night.

Mall
"AJ you need to come back to WWE just for one last night." Paige said. "I don't know I just think I'm out of it because I have had to many injuries." I said. "Please I would love to do one last match." She said. "Fine I guess and maybe if I still like it I'll come back." I said. "Yasss thank you." Paige said.

Later that night. Paige's POV
"Ok its all set AJ is coming back on Raw. Nikki we need to decide on what we are going to do with her, she needs to be taught a lesson." I said to Nikki over text