f i f t e e n

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I froze. This can't be real I looked at him and realized I hadn't answered. He looked so sad and disappointed

"Y-yea niall! Yes!" His face lit up and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe you said yes." He said putting me down

"I would've said yes any day." I said honestly.

"I wanted to ask you that almost as soon as we started talking." I smiled.

"How about we play a couple more games and then I'll take you home." He said and I nodded

We went on the Ferris wheel, played whack-a-mole and he won me a stuffed panda.

"Thank you for tonight niall. I really had a lot of fun." I said as he walked me up to my door.

"Of course babe. I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded and he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Sleep well." I nodded and walked inside

*

I woke up to my phone vibrating non stop.

Niall Horan mentioned you in a tweet.

Great

@NiallOfficial: had loads of fun w/ @exorcismnjh last night. see ya soon.

And, attached was a picture of me with the two stuffed animals he won me.

Last night he kept saying "imagine if I didn't follow you."

But, just imagine I'd still be at home crying over them.

But, guess what. It happened. A brand new start to my life happens now.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

AHHHH its over! I just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone who has read and voted and commented.

Also, if you did not know @exorcismnjh is an actual person on Twitter and her name really is Kelsey! So if you wanna go follow her you can!

This story was made just for her. She is my best friend and actually my only friend. she does so much for me and this is honestly the least I could do for her.

So I already started the sequel in my notebook and it's gonna be called Life With Niall it will go up within the next couple weeks. But, for now I'm gonna be focusing on my two books and imagines!

Thank you again for reading!

See you guys soon

Emma ((: