t h i r t e e n

Niall did so amazing tonight. He kept waving at me and singing to me. I just got home so I decided to call him that way he doesn't worry.

N: hey! You get home alright?
K: yep. Safe and sound
N: good. So how did you like your first concert?
K: I absolutely loved it. You guys did an incredible job. Especially you.
N: thank you love and, can I say you are beautiful! I'm so glad you came.
K: thank you niall. Hey do you think you could sing to me again. I'm not gonna be able to fall asleep.
N: of course
N: you tell me that you're sad and lost your way. You tell me that your tears are here to stay but, I know you're only hiding and, I just wanna see you.
N: you tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain and I can see your head is held in shame but I just wanna see you smile again. See you smile again.

*niall's pov*

I stopped singing and listened to see if she was asleep.

N: goodnight babe.

I hung up and, smiled. This girl make me feel a way that no other girl does. I just gotta find a way to tell her.

*

I woke up and picked up my phone.

8:36 am
@NiallOfficial: good morning babe! You doing anything today?

8:38 am
@exorcismnjh: morning! No not really. You guys still in town?

8:39 am
@NiallOfficial: well I am. The lads went home.

8:40 am
@exorcismnjh: alright. Well did you wanna do something.

8:41 am
@NiallOfficial: only if you want to.

8:42 am
@exorcismnjh: of course I do!

8:42 am
@NiallOfficial: okay I can pick you up at 9 and we can spend the whole day together. What do ya say?

8:43 am
@exorcismnjh: alright just let me get ready. I'll let you know when I'm done.

8:43 am
@NiallOfficial: alright bye love.

*Kelsey's pov*

Honestly, I never thought that I could fall for him anymore than I already have. It's just he is so famous and, can choose whatever girl he wants.

I quickly got dressed and, ready. Niall said he was on his way. I grabbed everything that I needed and waited. Just as I sat down he knocked on the door.

"Hi." He said as I opened the door.

"Hi." I said as he hugged me.

"You ready?" I nodded and shut the door.

"Thank you." I said as he opened my door for me. He nodded and, got in the car.

"Are we doing anything special today?" I asked looking over at him.

"I thought it would be nice to just hang out and, stuff our faces." He said as I laughed.

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled.

*

"Alright. I have candy, chips, drinks and, pizza." He said bringing them to his coffee table.

"This looks like heaven."

"Oh and, I have a couple movies that we can watch.".

He laid out The Little Mermaid, The Fault In Our Stars, Titanic, and Maleficent. I chose the little mermaid.

"How'd I know that you were gonna pick that one." I shrugged.

He put the movie in and sat next to me on the couch.

"You want a blanket love?" I nodded. He grabbed a blanket and, laid it on top of both of us. He scooted closer to me and, out his arm around me. This boy drives me wild.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS

EMMA