f o u r t e e n

It's been a week and, niall and I have spent every day together. Today he said he was taking me out on a date. I've never been this nervous.

5:30 pm
@NiallOfficial: hey I'll be there in 30 minutes.

5:30 pm
@exorcismnjh: okay. See you soon.

Okay, he probably just wants to be nice. Its probably just a friendly date. I dont need any more pressure.

*

6:00 pm
@NiallOfficial: I'm here!

6:00 pm
@exorcismnjh: on my way down.

I grabbed my phone and, headed out to his car.

"You look beautiful!" He said kissing my cheek and opening my door for me

"Thank you." He nodded and started up the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out." He said smirking at me.

"Fine then." I said looking out the window.

"C'mon babe. Don't be like that." He said as I saw his hand reach for mine. I smiled and let him. He intertwined our fingers and brought them onto his lap.

"Go ahead and, fall asleep if you want. We still have a while till we get there." I nodded and closed my eyes.

*

"Kelsey? We are here babe." I opened my eyes and stretched

"Where are we?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Why don't you look for yourself." I looked out the window and saw that we were at the fair.

You like it?" He asked still holding my hand.

"Yeah." I said smiling at him.

"Good now come on!" He let go and got out of the car. He came running around to open my door.

"Thank you niall." He smiled and nodded.

"So where to first?" He asked grabbing my hand again.

"Um we can look around for games." I suggested and he nodded. We walked on and almost immediately fans spotted him.

"Hi girls." He said and they all screamed. I laughed

"Do you want a picture?" They all nodded. He looked at me and I nodded.

I let go of his hand and stepped aside.

"Is she your girlfriend?" I heard a fan ask

"No but soon." He said quietly. Wait, is he gonna ask me to be his girlfriend.

"Thank you niall!" They all said as they walked away.

"Hey, I found a game cmon." He said leading me to a booth. You had to squirt water in the clowns mouth. Whoever wins get a a cute dolphin.

"Youre going down Horan." I said putting my money down niall doing the same.

"You're on." He said as the game started.

Niall won. "Oh I just let you win." I said.

"For you." He said handing me the dolphin.

"Aw. Niall." I said taking it.

"Oh um. I wanna ask you something." He said grabbing my hand that wasn't holding the dolphin. I nodded telling him to continue.

"Okay. Um, Kelsey. Will you, will you be my girlfriend?"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

CLIFFHANGER WHAT!?!

ONE MORE CHAPTER!

EMMA