Yeah, I'm glad you came.

Start from the beginning

Okay, I don't know what made me say the last part. But I figured Damon should know someone needs him, someone loves him. And like I predicted, he looked surprised at what I said but then smiled sincerely and hugged me tighter. Now, I know it was wrong to expect a cool answer like- 'I need you too,' or 'Yeah, we are a kick-ass team.' But obviously, I couldn't expect that. Not with Damon. He simply said, "Yeah, I rock. You're nothing without me."

I fake gasped in horror and dramatically my hands flew up to cup my cheeks. It went on like that for a few moments before he clutched his stomach, choking on his own laughter. Awkward. Slowly my hands got back down and smacked his shoulder, "Way to ruin the moment, you whore."

He stopped laughing, "Whore?" Amusement sparkled in his eyes and once again, did he end up laughing.

Shaking my head, I stood up and pulled him up as well, "Now Damon, tell me how we find this thing."

He shook his head, "I don't know Megan. All I did understand is that it has something to do with a curse and it is a translucent white which looks like a bar of soap."

I nodded, taking the information in and then turned said, "Give me the car keys, I gotta go get it."

His eyes widened in surprise, "You know where it is?"

"Katherine did give me a clue. It has something to do with Tyler."

His face twisted in disgust. "Agh! You're going back to the worthless chick! Let me go get it. I guess I could threaten him into giving it to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Not everything works with threatening Damon. Grow up. Now, give me the damn keys."

He sighed, muttering something in Italian before fishing the keys out of his pocket and tossing them to me.

I saluted playfully at him and went to say bye to Care. As I got there, I found Stefan. Now that honestly surprised me.

"Oh hello Stefan! You're back to the normal world again? Lovely. And don't you worry, nothing big has happened while you were gone. Damon hasn't admitted he is gay yet." I whispered the last part, making Stefan roll his eyes.

But I failed when Damon tapped my shoulder and then hissed, "I am right here Megan."

I flashed him an apologetic smile but winked at Stefan. "Uh... I didn't realize that."

He shook his head before evilly smirking, "Nothing big, eh?"

My eyes widened when I realized what he was up to, "I have it all under control!"

He continued to ignore me while he spoke to Stefan, "Well, except the fact that Katherine kidnapped Little Gilbert, nothing at all."

Stefan was instantly off the couch and shot to the door. I was right behind him, holding his waist, pulling him back, "I have this under control. Believe me, I do." I waited for him to calm before I heard a long, loud sigh. "Stef, now all you can do is go check on Elena."

And before I even finished that sentence, Stefan was gone.

Sighing, I turned to find Care with my drink, watching and understanding what was going on. I walked to her and said, "Don't need that drink now because I got to take care of some matters. I'll see you."

As I turned around, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Damon pulled me back and whispered into my ear, "Megan, even if you find it, the moonstone, don't give it to Katherine. Get. It. Back. Its something important and I don't want her to have it before we know how powerful it is."

I nodded.

Right before I was out of the house, I heard Damon practically sing to Caroline, "I bet Megan wouldn't mind if you gave her drink to me..."

~

I was now outside the Lockwood House, waiting for someone to open the door. A few minutes passed and the the heavy wooden door as pulled open as I saw an irritated Tyler.

He frowned at first when he saw me and then blurted, "What are you doing here?"

Now I did not expect that. I expected him to be all excited and happy, but not this. "Okay, I could leave if you like."

He immediately caught my hand, "No! I didn't mean that! Its just that I did not expect to see you here. That's all."

I laughed and stood on my toes to kiss him.

When I pulled back, he had a goofy smile on his face. He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Yeah, I'm glad you came."

I chuckled and followed him into the house.

I so hoped I could get something about the moonstone out of him.

_____________________________________________________________

Hiyya!

This chapter was written by damons_girl21. It was short, I know. But I am having some family crisis here and its hard as hell to update. Hope you don't mind!

How was this chapter anyway? I hope you liked it. If you did, you know what to do-- vote, comment, fan and recommend! It makes our day!

Oh and, thank you so much for the support!

we lurv chu all!!