"Harabeoji you can't do this. I don't want to go overseas I want to stay here with you."

"I'm sure it's not me you want to stay here with but someone else" he said stopping, turning around to give her a wink.

If Su Jin hadn't been so upset at the situation she would have blushed but her grandfather's sneaky comment went unnoticed as she paced back and forth within the room.

"I promise to work hard here! Please don't send me."

"It's not about working hard." Her grandfather said stopping as he turned around and held her hands. "It's the only way I can keep you safe." The sincerity and worry in his eyes slightly disconcerting.

"I know self defence!" Su Jin said in a futile attempt to rebut.

"It's not that simple."

"Please." She continued to beg as she stuck out her lower lip. If she was going to make this happen she was going to have to try whatever.

"I'm sorry. I've never forced you to do anything nor stopped you from doing anything. I want you to live the life you want but if that means a chance of losing you then I can't consent."

Su Jin slowly brought her thoughts of opposition to a stop as she watched the worry in those worn out eyes that looked back at her become more evident. She really didn't want to leave but if this was the only way to keep the one person who truly cares for her, happy then she guessed she really had no choice.

Su Jin silently left the room, her feet dragging behind her as she made her way to her bedroom. She grabbed her phone, turning it on as her fingers itched to call Choi Young Do but just as she went to press the call button a sudden fear took over and she immediately released her phone onto her bedside table. She toppled onto her bed as she closed her eyes wishing that this day hadn't happened and that perhaps this was just a dream.

It wasn't.

________________________

Su Jin sat at a bench as she watched all sorts of people walking past her as they chatted, laughed and played together. It was nice to see that at least some people were having a good time.

"Did you wait long?"

Su Jin knew that voice, she knew that voice so clearly that it freaked her out as she slowly rotated her head in the direction of the voice to see Choi Young Do standing behind her.

"Ani." (no)

The reply came without a thought as she just watched while he walked around the bench and sat beside her.

"So I confessed like I told you I would and she accepted." Choi Young Do said, a small smile gracing his lips.

"Waaa daebak! All your effort payed off." Su Jin applauded, grinning as wide as she could to show how happy she was for him.

"Thanks..."

A heavy silence rapidly filled the space between the two of them. Su Jin felt uncomfortable, almost as if the silence was there for her to confess anything she needed to.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Okay maybe it really was there for her to confess.

"Tell you what?" she questioned hesitantly as there were quite a few things that she hadn't told Young Do.

"About who you really are?"

Su Jin pursed her lips as she looked away from Choi Young Do placing her hands in her lap, feeling guilty for having kept it a secret from him for quite some time.