*3

"Oraemanida." (It's been a long time)

Su jin watched Choi Young Do carefully, afraid to make any sudden movements even though every thought in her head was screaming for her to run. She knew if she reacted there would be no way out of it.

"Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about." She replied nonchalantly

"Hmmm... I think you do...plus I don't normally forget people who owe me" he grinned, his eyes gleaming as they looked at her.

"I don't actually." Su jin mumbled as she got up and walked around the table about to pass Choi Young Do. But before she could get one step away from him she tripped. Everything moved so fast that she didn't realise what had happened until she was staring into those same predatorial eyes as they held a shimmer of amusement. She looked around to see everyone staring at them as she was leaning on him while he had his arm around her waist holding her up.

"Well now you definitely owe me." He whispered as she shuffled to stand up and get away from him. Su Jin would have loved to swear and say it was his fault she tripped but she wasn't really sure if it was his doing or some greater source of power out there that was releasing pent up frustration on her. She looked at him one last time as she hurriedly walked away from the scene as the sound of whispering suddenly increased.

Choi Young Do watched her as she walked away, either he had done a good deed lately or luck was on his side and he was pretty sure that he had done nothing of the rewardable sort to receive such an.... entertaining present. He had actually been looking for her since that day, he had gone to the store and waited for her but she much to his disappointment had not shown up so he decided to just buy it himself but when he went to the counter the ahjumma had said the girl from before had already paid for it. He had asked the ahjumma when she had come in and she had replied saying she gave her a bunch of money and said every time he come for ramen to take it from there.

He hadn't expected her to outsmart him like that and so he came everyday, not that he didn't already do that, just so maybe he could see her again and praise her for quick wit. But he hadn't seen any signs of her and now here he was, she was basically handed to him on a silver platter. He was going to get her for beating him like that, after all Choi Young Do hates not getting what he wants.

-------

Su Jin walked towards the classroom after having taken a quick walk around the school grounds to clear her head. How did this happen? if only she hadn't tripped and was able to walk away with what little advantage she had. She sighed in frustration, she was not going to break because of him. Just let him try!

As Su Jin was about to slide the door open, she heard voices coming from inside. She looked around before softly pressing her ear to the door. She wasn't eavesdropping... she was just being a good person and not disrupting their conversation she thought as she justified her actions.

"Seriously what's with all these transfer students. First Cha Eun Sang and now this girl. Seriously we've been trying to get them to notice us since like freaking middle school! What do they have that we don't?"

"Honestly, we are so much better than them."

"I can't believe she got to feel his arm around her waist" the girls all giggled and squealed. This is where Su Jin decided to call quits. These girls were completely crazy! Who squeals about such a thing?. Su Jin turned around as she was about to walk away but like the saying goes "talk of the devil" Choi Young Do was standing directly infront of her, arms amused expression.

"How long have you been here?" Su jin questioned, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

"Long enough." He shrugged, a lazy smirk on his face as he walked past her sliding the door open.