*8

Choi Young Do sat there on his bike in the same position as he was when Su Jin left. He figured Su Jin had a point even though she was just saying it to make him feel better but deep inside he just knew that she liked Kim Tan. No matter, he was not going to give up without a fight. Why does Kim Tan get to take away everything of his? Why is he always the one left suffering?

__________________________

Su Jin had put a lot of thought into the events of yesterday especially how Cha Eun Sang was actually a welfare student. She just couldn't come to terms with the fact that Cha Eun Sang had lied about something like that. She just didn't seem that type of person. Su Jin came to a conclusion that she was going to ask Cha Eun Sang personally if she really was part of the welfare section and if it was true then why she lied.

So here she was walking down the hallway a little earlier than usual looking for Cha Eun Sang. Su Jin spotted Cha Eun Sang at her locker, she quickly made her way towards her but someone else stood in her way.

"I thought you stopped coming to school, guess I was wrong." Yoo Rachel said as she stood infront of Cha Eun Sang with an air of superiority.

"There's no reason for me to stop" she replied monotonously,

"Really? If I make you a reason then will you quit?" Rachel mocked as she raised a brow, Su Jin was about to step in but Cha Eun Sang beat her to it.

"Let me hear how you'll make it"

So she does have a back bone...

"Before that we should settle our social classes first. What does your family do? If you're new money how much of a new money are you. I need to know about it"

"That's really childish" Cha Eun Sang said as she furrowed her eyebrows in slight frustration.

"That's really annoying" Rachel returned,

Su Jin stood there slightly confused about why Rachel was asking these questions, what did she have to do with this? After all unless she had a motive there was no reason for her to have to know such details.

"Kim Tan and I are engaged" Rachel said in a matter of fact tone as she glared at Cha Eun Sang.

Well that was unexpected, does that mean Kim Tan is two timing? The love triangle just got a little bit more complicated....

"What's your point?" Eun Sang asked as she switched her weight to the other foot,

"It's not that he and I are dating but I'm saying it's a promise between two corporations. I'm saying it's a deal that has the potential to create millions or even billions in profit. You think this is childish?"

Wait, then Kim Tan is not two timing? Su Jin was really confused right now but from what she understood there was no mutual feelings between Yoo Rachel and Kim Tan and from what she's seen so far it seemed that Kim Tan really did like Cha Eun Sang. But then there was also Choi Young Do. Su Jin suddenly had an idea, what if she got Choi Young Do and Rachel together? If that happened then everything would be solved! She now considered Choi Young Do something more than an acquaintance, almost to the point of..... calling him a friend and as a friend she wanted him to be happy.

But there was more people's happiness at stake here than just his and she just couldn't bring herself to sacrifice them all. Also like she had said before she had a feeling that Choi Young Do's attraction to Cha Eun Sang had quite a lot to do with Kim Tan's involvement and that just wasn't right.

"Now answer me. I asked you in America as well, didn't I? Who are you?"

"You'll figure it out soon... who I am, because Choi Young Do knows."