*6

After giving the place a once over to make sure everything was ok she turned off the lights and locked the door behind her as she left the suite and out the main entrance of the hotel. What she hadn't realised was that not once did the thought of her father or his accident enter her mind and it was thanks to the guy sleeping on the sofa.

___________________

Choi Young Do sat up slowly as he rubbed his eyes, his body aching as he got up wondering when Su Jin had left and whether she got home safely. After all he was planning to take her home but he had surprisingly fallen asleep. It was a first in a long time for him to have fallen asleep so easily.

"Should I ask her if she'll work for me? After all if she's part of the welfare section she probably needs money right?" he said to himself as he watched his reflection in the mirror. He went downstairs to look for his bike, he vaguely remembered telling someone to make sure his bike was brought back but maybe he hadn't...

Su Jin covered her mouth, a large yawn escaping as she walked along the footpath heading to the convenience store for coffee. It was quite late when she had gotten home last night and luckily her grandfather had fallen asleep waiting for her so there were no awkward questions and in order to continue to avoid those questions she left early this morning,

She walked into the store heading to the fridges at the back to grab an iced coffee. Opening the bottle she stood in front of the benches that looked out of the shop and onto the street. She picked up the bottle to take a sip when she watched a motorbike roll in, unlike Choi Young Do's motorbike which had some orange this was a sleek black vehicle that matched its sleek black rider. Although Su Jin could not see the riders face because of the helmet she none the less admired him. She would never say it out loud but she had a thing for fit guys on bikes. The way the jacket clung to his upper body, the way his legs moved as he got off the bike, she took a sip as she continued to watch. The way his arms moved as he went to take of his helmet... Su Jin started choking on her coffee as the man took off his helmet and walked towards the shop. Su Jin quickly moved to the corner as she bent over the bench facing the other way. Why is Choi Young Do here?!

Choi Young Do had walked straight into the shop and between the aisles completely oblivious of a certain someone. He walked back out with a bowl of steaming ramen as he stood where Su Jin had previously occupied. As he stood there and ate his noodles thoughts of Cha Eun Sang entered his mind which somehow ended up being transformed into thoughts about Su Jin and last night. Unbeknownst to him the same thoughts were going through the person standing at the other end.

Last night....

A moment in time that seemed impossible but had in reality occured. A memory that they would not admit where they had found salvation from their troubles, found a sense of peace within each other. The feeling was hard to explain, their minds told them it had happened yesterday but their hearts told them it was a long time ago. There was a nagging feeling in the back of both their minds that they needed each other. But of course both being the type to take help let alone ask for it, ignored that feeling, completely denied it.

Once again he felt... lonely, before Choi Young Do even knew what he was doing he had pressed the call button bringing the phone to his ear.

The sound of a mobile rang through the store as Su Jin, in a state of panic tried to get it out of her bag before Choi Young Do noticed her but bad luck to her as he was staring at her watching her curiously. She scrunched her brows as she stared at the caller id 'must pick up'.