Seventeen's Dino

For JK_ARMY_ Dino is still a fetus so Im sorry I wont write kissing about him ㅠㅠ Again what is romantic?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey Hayley," Dino says as he sees you at your locker.

"Yea Chan hey," you say, not interested.

"Come on, you still dont like me?" He asks.

You shrug and he pouts. You close your locker and walk to your class which is also Chan's class.

"Come on, talk to me," he says.

"About?" You ask as you reach the class.

You go to your seat and Dino sits at your front and turns his chair so he's facing you.

"I honestly want to talk about us," he says while smiling.

"There's no us," you say.

"One day, there will be," he says.

"Try harder," you say.

"Hayley, you really know how to make a guy fall for you more do you know that?" He asks.

"Turn to the front Chan, the teacher is gonna come in any minute from now," you say.

"If you think its easy to push me away, you must try harder," Dino says smiling sheepishly as he immitates your earlier line.

"Thats my line," you say.

"It'll be our line," he says.

You facepalm yourself.

"You never give up huh?" You ask after facepalming yourself.

He shakes his head. Then just like what you predicted the teacher comes in.

"Teacher is here turn around now," you say kicking his chair.

"Alright alright," he says as he turns his chair back to the front.

"So class, I want you to copy everything I'll be writing on the board, be quick because as soon as I run out of space to write I'll erase it," the teacher says as she writes on the board.

You start copying and then suddenly Dino stretch his hands and puts a paper on your table. You just ignore it and continue copying.

"Read that," Dino says when he turns around.

"Shut up," you whisper and continue to copy.

"Just read it, you'll love it," he says.

"I dont want to," you say.

"Chan and Hayley is there something you guys want to share?" The teacher asks eyeing both of you.

"No ma'am," you say.

She eyes you and then her eyes land on the paper Dino gave you.

"What is that?" She asks, walking to your seat.

"Im so dead," you mumble.

When she reaches your table she take the paper and reads it.

"Some love one, some love two. I love one, that is you," the teacher reads.

The class cheers and both Dino and your face flush red.

"Silence class," the teacher says.

She looks at both of you.

"Detention, now," she says.

"But she didnt do anything," Dino tries to help you so you wont get into detention.

"You both still spoke in my class," she says.

"But--" Dino says but stops when he sees you take your stuff and stands up.

"I've never be in detention before and you have been in detention before right? So show me the way, there's no use arguing now," you say and walk out the class.

You wait for Dino outside and then he reaches outside in a split second.

"Sorry about that," he says as he leads the way to the detention room.

"Its okay, I hate her class anyways," you say.

Dino scratches the back of his neck.

"I was hoping to have an alone time with you but I didnt expect this kind of alone time," he says.

"Just forget it, but seriously Chan, do you really like me?" You ask.

"Yea," he mumbles.

"Good because I think Im starting to like you," you say.

"Really? How did that happen?" He asks, shock and excited at the same time.

"What you wrote just now. It was sweet. And you never say you love me but on the paper you say something just like that, just not precisely," you say.

"If you can be mine I'll say the three word," he says.

"Say it then," you say.

"I love you Hayley," he says.

You smile.

"Well detention date isnt so bad right?" He asks.

You just shake your head and smile at his silliness. (is that a word?)

"We could have our second date after school," he says.

"Sure," you say while smiling.

He smiles back.

"Here's the detention room where we'll have our first date," he says while smiling.

"Thankyou for not giving up on me Chan," you say giving his cheek a light peck before walking into the detention room.

"Im glad I didnt," he says and follows you while smiling.