Seventeen's Mingyu

Your pov

"Lets play this game," Ming Hao says.

"What?" I say, getting near him.

Apparently Ming Hao, Seok Min and Mingyu are hanging out at my house. They're my best friend from college. And currently we're all at the living room sitting on the couch.

"A game where two people become a couple and who says 'I love you' first loses," he says.

"A couple needs a girl and a boy," I say.

"I know, and you're a girl so you dont have other choice but to play this," he smiled sheepishly.

"This is not fair I dont wanna play this," I whine.

"Too late, rock paper scissors, who loses is ____'s boyfriend," Seok Min says.

They quickly play rock paper scissors. Seok Min puts out paper and so does Ming Hao. And Mingyu puts out rock.

"Ew Mingyu?" I say.

"Ew for me too okay," Mingyu says.

Ming Hao and Seok Min look at us.

"We're joking," both of us say at the same time.

"Jeez I thought you guys hate each other," Seok Min sighs in relief.

"Pft no, so what should we do again?" I ask.

"In a month, if both of you guys havent said 'I love you' its a win-win situation. And if one of you says 'I love you', the person loses," Ming Hao says.

"This is not fair for ____. Im surely gonna win this aigoo sorry jagiya," Mingyu says.

"Ew so full of yourself," I say as I  pretend to puke.

"Eo jagiya you're so mean," Mingyu pouts.

"Is it one month from now?" I ask.

"Yea," Ming Hao says.

"What should I do to make this jerk fall for me?" I say.

"Jagiya! Im not a jerk!" He says.

"Stop calling me jagiya ohemgeeeeee," I groan.

"This is for the game's sake jeez," Mingyu says.

"Whatever," I say.

"We'll leave you 'lovebirds' alone, byebye," Seok Min and Ming Hao say and leave my house.

"Should we cuddle?" I say as I try to flirt him.

"Of course," he smirks.

"This is for the game's sake remember that," I say.

"Okay jagiya," he says.

I shake my head.

"Bew bew bew," he says as we start to cuddle.

"What the hell Mingyu," I say.

"Oh thats the sound of the ambulance to take me because when we cuddle my heart stop immediately," he says.

"Pick up line now arent we?" I smirked.

"You'll fall for it," he winks.

I just make a disgusting face and he chuckle.

____

Its been a week now and Mingyu keeps giving cheesy pick up lines. But I must admit he sometimes made my heart beat fast.

"Jagiyaaaaaaaa," Mingyu whines from the kitchen.

Im currently at his house now.

"What?" I ask and walks to the kitchen.

"Arent you bored?" He says.

"A bit, why?" I ask

"Come closer," he says.

Being the naive girl, I follow what he says when suddenly he throws a handful of flour on my hair, since Im shorter than him.

"Mingyu!" I shout.

He laughs and I quickly take a handful of flour and throw it to his face.

"Jagiya!" He shouts.

Now its my turn to laugh. But then he take the bag of flour and thats the cue for me to run.

"Come here," he says and chases after me.

He suddenly back hug me as I run and he pours the flour on my head and since its a bag of flour my whole body is covered with flour.

"Mingyu!" I shout as I wipe my face using the back of my hand.

"Jagiya are you okay?" He laughes while turning me around so he can take a look of me.

"No!" I yell as I continue to rub my face.

"Let me help," he says, holding my cheeks so I look at him.

He takes a tissue from the kitchen counter and wipes my face. Our face are really close and after that he looks me in the eyes.

"I dont know whats more beautiful today, the sun or your eyes," he says.

I blush because he looks so sincere when he says that. Suddenly I feel something on my lips. I then notice that he actually is kissing me and I kiss him back while putting my hand around his neck.

"I think losing isnt so bad," he whispers after we break away from the kiss.

Our forehead are leaning againts each other now.

"Yea only if both of us feel the same," I mumble.

"Well I really do fell for you, and if you really fell for me too I really wont think twice to lose this game," he says while caressing my cheek.

"Yea I guess I fell for you too," I mumble.

Then he smiles and I smile back.

"I love you," we both say at the same time.

"I guess its a lose-lose situation?" I chuckle.

"No its still a win-win because I have you and you have me," he says making an eskimo kiss with me.

"Whatever you say then Mr. Pick up lines and for real you need an award for having tons of pick up lines," I smile.

"You are my award," he says.