"Wow" I whispered as I took in all the information.

"So it skips generation in your side of the family." I whispered in disbelief. Grandma nodded and rested her hands on her thighs.

"So since you're a witch then mom is just a werewolf then...." I said but then paused as I realized.

"Yes, you are a witch well you'll soon be one on your 16 birthday." grandma explained. I gaped at her, was she serious? I mean it's kind of cool and all but me a witch? Nah.....

"Why are you panicking! This is an amazing! I can't wait to teach all I know!" granny blabbed while I stood there frozen solid. A witch, a freaking witch!

"Granny.." I said putting my hands on her shoulder.

"Yes?" she chirped.

"How is this going to.....how in the world....?" I asked trying to get out many questions.

"Calm down Sid! I'll explain to you." she said pulling me back down on the couch. I plopped down and listened to her talk.

"Alright on your 16th birthday, you will have your witch powers. Getting your witch powers will be a painful stage-" she was saying but I butted in.

"Wait why 16th?" I questioned.

"Well our ancestors declared it being on that number. They think that is the perfect time to unleash the next witch's power. Before you ask, yes, I will be the one who will help you during your witch process." she answered.

I sighed deeply and leaned back into my couch. Witch powers, it's a great thing. I looked around the room to see a picture of a teen girl with a an older beautiful woman.

"Also before I forget-" granny was saying but I got up and she stopped.

I walked toward the picture to see that the teen girl was my grandmother and the older lady was my great great grandmother also known as my granny's grandmother. Sadness invaded my body as I realized that they were beautiful witches. Unlike them, I'll just be this fat ugly witch.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" asked grandma coming behind me.

"You and your granny look beautiful. I'm just fat ugly witch, I mean being a witch isn't going to change anything!" I cried wiping away the tears roughly.

"You do realize that you won't be overweight when you get your powers right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked feeling confused.

"When did you start gaining weight? What age?" she asked.

"10" I answered remembering when I was ten years old.

"Yes, see, the reason why you gained weight is because your powers are coming in. You see, those powers are more powerful. A witch in our family starts getting her powers at the age of 13 but you got three years before. Since your body was tiny at that age, that's why your powers made you gain more weight so they would space inside." granny answered.

"But you said I get my powers on my 16th birthday." I said.

"No, you unleash your powers on your birthday." granny corrected.

"So did I get my powers at 10 when you got yours at 13?" I asked.

"Because you are getting Juliana's powers which means you will be as strong as Juliana, actually you might stronger" she whispered.

"What?" I shrieked and she nodded.

"But why?" I asked.

"I don't why exactly your getting her powers but I think it's because your father. I did some research and I'm pretty sure its because of your dad. Your dad's parents were the strongest alphas alive ever to live so that means that your father is just as strong. I guess the alpha gene in you kind of messed with the witch gene and somehow boosted your powers and made your wolf hell of a lot stronger well it will be stronger on the day you get your powers. I don't know really know, I'll look into it more later on." granny explained.

"Wait but my dad is a beta." I stated.

"Now he is, before he had his own pack but then later he decided to join Winters." explained grandmother.

"Do my parents know about this?" I asked.

"About you getting witch powers or you having the alpha gene?" she asked back.

"Both" I answered.

"Your mother and father both know about the witch gene but they think that you won't get your powers for some reason. And for the second question, yes they do." granny answered.

"Do you know that's the reason you father and brother hate you?" whispered granny.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Your father wanted Hunter to have the alpha gene not you. He wanted Hunter to have his own pack but since he doesn't have the gene....he can't be alpha." granny said.

"Oh" I mumbled.

"Before I forget, you are turning 16 on April 14th right?" she asked.

"Yes"

"So we have five days left before your birthday." she announced

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: