Chapter three

I'm back!! Heehehe. So my surgery is in two days! Yay!!! Not really. No one can be excited about a surgery. But anyways, I may not be writing for a while because apparently my doctors told me I'm gonna have mind splitting headaches for a while... Lovely.
I hate myself for this chapter because more pain for Nico. I'm sorry, my poor little cinnamon bun. It's needed. My poor cinnamon bun is going to be sad in here... Anyways, I'm literally so done with One Direction. I'm sorry, I'm so done. They replaced Zayn with a god damn potato. A f*cking potato. I literally am so done. They sang with the potato. Onstage. With the potato. And there's a keeper of the potato. I'm not joking. There's a f*cking guy who carries the potato around in a basket. The keeper of the f*cking potato. So done here.
Okay! Chapter time! Sad sad sad...
QOTD:
Any anime fans here? Cause my friend just started watching anime and I've most likely ruined her life because I suggested she do so. Whoops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say "I'm used to it"
~anonymous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jason seemed to have a panic attack when Nico started crying. Apparently the blonde had never actually had experience with dealing with someone who was crying.
Nico was desperately trying to stop his tears. He wasn't used to crying. He hadn't done it since Bianca died. So it wasn't easy to stop his tears. Especially by thinking of Bianca.
"Nico! What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself? Should I get ambrosia or nectar? Oh shit you're hurt, aren't you?" Jason was rambling.
Nico rolled his eyes mentally.
"No you idiot." He mumbled through his tears.
"Then what is it? Did I say something wrong?"
Nico sighed. He vigorously wiped his eyes, trying to erase all evidence he had ever cried.
"You didn't. I just... Realized something."
"But... You looked so sad, man. You sure you're okay? You looked hurt."
Nico smiled painfully.
"No. It's... Just talking about Percy... Jason, you know he's straight, right? It's not going to happen, anything between us."
Jason frowned.
"Nico, you don't know that until you try. You're always so depressed and hurt. What if Percy could change that?"
Nico looked at his hands. Talking about this was always painful.
"It's... Don't worry about it. I'm used to it."
"YOU SHOULDN'T BE!"
Nico reeled back in his chair as Jason shouted that. Jason wasn't someone who normally shouted, so it was surprising.
"You shouldn't be used to it! Being hurt, and sad, all of it! You deserve happiness! And Percy can give it to you! I can see he likes you! And you're going to sit your ass right ere and tell him how you feel!" Jason glared at Nico before he spun around and disappeared out the door. Nico stared after him. It was surprising to hear Jason say that. But what was more surprising was when he showed up in the doorway, dragging someone behind him and shoving them in, slamming the door. Nico heard the lock click. The person glanced at Nico and Nico gulped.
It was Percy.