CHAPTER ONE.

*jais pov*

I'm Jai brooks, but currently known as Alex Richard.
I am in a YouTube group called the Janoskians we started in 2011 and it's now late 2015, we don't do many videos anymore and we've . lost many fans because of heaps of new boy bands and groups. I live in Los Angeles California.

Well that's all You need to know about me for now.

I was in the shopping centre when I bumped into someone.

*Sophia's pov*

I was walking on my phone when I bumped into someone, he had brown eyes and eyebrow
piercing and blonde hair.

"Sorry" I quickly said
"It's alright" he said half smiling
I went to walk off when the guy grabbed my arm
"I'm j-Alex I'm Alex Richard" he said
"I'm Sophia gorge" I said
"Uh can I have your number?" Alex asked
"Sure" I smiled and gave him my number once he got my number he talked for a bit and then went our own ways.

He was cute, wait?! What am I saying I had just met him! Well... He was still cute...

*jais pov*

She was beautiful, I don't usually believe in love at first site but I do now, well... I don't love her I like her...

Yeah.

I walk out of the shopping centre and to my car, I unlock it and  drive home.

I got home and heard beau my brother fighting with someone I don't know who it is he's always picking fights with everybody, I walk in the door seeing beau fighting with Chelsea his girlfriend I ignored it but I did hear the conversation it was about Chelsea cheating on him.

I go up to my room and into the bathroom, I take off my blonde wig and turning back into Jai brooks, I hide my identity when I'm out because I don't want certain people recognising me.

I sit into bed and go on my phone texting Sophia.

~~~~
To Sophia:

Hey, it's Alex from the plaza?

~~~~~
From Sophia:

Oh hey Alex! It was nice meeting you today

~~~~~~
To Sophia:

It was nice meeting you too 😊
~~~~~~~
from Sophia:

Good to know, hey wanna go get coffee tomorrow?
~~~~~
To Sophia:

Sure around 11:30am?

~~~~~
From Sophia:

Yep! See you then
~~~~~
To Sophia:

Ok
~~~~~

I switched my phone off and went down stairs.
--------
Thx for reading, just letting u guys know quickly that I have already written the entire book, I also do that with my other books, just letting you know...