1

I have something for this that's actually good.

---!---
It was a regular evening. at 221B Baker St. John was blogging about a case he and Sherlock had just worked on. The detective had gone out to get the milk for once. Though he had been gone for a bit longer than John thought he would've been.

As he was typing away he heard the door open downstairs. The sound of footsteps soon followed and the gorgeous, in John's words, man appeared in his usual trenchcoat and scarf. He seemed almost... Nervous? The doctor just shrugged it off as one of Sherlock's weird antics.

"Did you get the milk?" John asked his flatmate.

"The what?" Sherlock seemed caught off guard by the question.

"The bloody milk you went out to get? What were you doing for so long?" John asked frustratedly.

"I was thinking." Sherlock replied simply.

"You were thinking. You could've done that here you know." John mumbled.

"You were here." Sherlock said quietly.

"I live here of course I was here." John replied. "Why was that all of the sudden an issue?"

"Nothing... I mean it wasn't. You're not at issue. I'm going to make some tea." Sherlock said quickly and left the room.

John was quite confused at Sherlock's behavior. It was pretty weird even for him. What was with him? He had just left the flat for two hours and appeared all nervous and flustered. He wasn't even nervous looking down the barrel of a gun. Sherlock was the most articulated person when it came to speech as well and the man had just messed up an entire sentence.

John was so deep in thought that he hadn't heard Sherlock walk back into the sitting room. The tall man appeared in front of John. When John noticed, he looked up and found that Sherlock had no shirt on and was handing John a cup of tea.

John was quite distracted by Sherlock's toned chest and ab muscles, his eyes lingered on the sharp hip bones and v-line. Sherlock coughed quietly making John snap out of his trance and take the tea from his flatmate with a quiet "Thank you." as his cheeks turned a bright pink.

Sherlock smiled at John's cheeks, John silently sipped his tea, trying not to stare at the other man. The violinist picked up his precious instrument and started to play Canon in D by Bach. He then stood up and walked towards the window, when he reached it the light shine over his back and John chocked on his tea at Sherlock's muscles.

Sherlock ended off that verse and walked over to John. He placed his hands on either arms, leaning over John who was breathing quite heavily. "Are you okay John?" Sherlock asked, his voice quite deep.

"I-I... Uh yeah-yes. I'm fine." John stammered.

Sherlock leaned in so his lips hovered over John's. "You seem a little... Bothered." The tall man whispered.

John was completely turned on. He wanted to shove his lips on Sherlock's and snog him senseless but he didn't. He waited for Sherlock to pounce.

Sherlock pulled away slightly and John accidentally let a sad whine of some sort. Sherlock smirked as if he had been waiting for that. He slowly climbed on top of John so he was straddling the other man.

John couldn't help it anymore. He grabbed the back of Sherlock's head and kissed him deeply. Sherlock kissed John back with as much passion as lust as the blogger. One of John's hands entangled itself in Sherlock's raven hair and the other rested on his back, pulling the detective as close as possible.
Sherlock had one hand up John's shirt, running along his chest and the other on his waist, gripping on for dear life.

John licked Sherlock's bottom lip, asking for entrance which Sherlock teasingly refused. So John let his hand move down to Sherlock's arse and give a little squeeze, making Sherlock gasp and allowing John's tongue entrance to dance with the detectives tongue. Sherlock was tired of not being dominant so he started grinding on John, making him moan and Sherlock claim dominance.

They were suddenly interrupted by the sound of a tea set crashing and broke apart to see Mrs. Hudson very red in the face. "Oh dear I thought you said you weren't dating him John you cheeky liar. I'll just go dear me." She muttered, walking down the stairs. Sherlock locked eyes with John and they started laughing.

When they had calmed down Sherlock smiled down at his doctor. "John Watson. Will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Oh God yes."

---!---