"Know why you can never defeat me?" I said glaring at his back before he turned around to face me, once his eyes were locked with mine I calmly picked up my bag that was on the floor and walked past him stopping so that our shoulders faced each other, his head turned slightly to the side to look at me as I kept my head up staring forward "Because you talk nonsensical shit" I said with a straight face before colliding my shoulders with his and walking off. 

Game on Eun Gyeol.

Sehun's P.O.V

My parents have been preparing my wedding with Kail, I've spent time with her and she's a really nice girl but I love Luhan....No one else....Kail doesn't even seem interested in me honestly...and her mind is always somewhere else, I'm getting married to her soon...I don't know what to do...Who to turn to...I can't hurt Luhan...I just can't.

I was sitting in the living room with my mom and my step dad, my real dad was also there since I was his son,he had the right to know I was getting married. I was blanked out into space when my phone started ringing, Jyunhik grabbed it before I could and answered it. "Hello?"

"Sehun's getting married soon and doesn't need this right now so we would appreciate if you'd stop calling him" he sternly warned whoever was on the phone, But i already knew it was Luhan. I lunged towards him,"You asshole!" I yelled while grabbing my phone. "Sehun...I was just doing what's best for you, for all of us, Did I do something wrong?" He said innocently but hitting me an evil smirk.

"Sehun is that anyway to speak to your father??" My mom asked angrily and I tripped off immediately. "Father? No mom, He's not my father, He never was and never will be. My real dad? He's sitting right across from you." I said gesturing to my real father. I stormed upstairs leaving a smirking Jyunhik, An angry and hurt mom, and a confused dad.

Jin's P.O.V (Sehun's dad)

Sehun stormed out on us leaving an awkward tension behind, Messy sighed loudly before tears started running down her face "What am I doing wrong??" she pulled at her hair tightly...and Yes I call his mom messy...I always did and I still do...She may not be my wife anymore but I still love her. 

"I'll go talk to him"Jyunhik said and I stood off of my seat, "No its alright....I'll talk to him.." I sighed and Jyunhik seemed hesitant before sitting back down and hugging Messy. I walked up the stairs and I heard loud crashing noises, I quickly ran to the room with the sound before barging through the door, Sehun was breaking things and throwing his belongings all over.

I ran to him and embraced him in the biggest hug ever, he started fighting me to get away and I held him tightly. "Sehun Sehun.....Shhhh...Its just me...Everything's Okay son...You're okay..." I rubbed his back soothingly as he calmed down, he slowly wrapped his arms around me, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "Dad..." His voice cracked and he sighed loudly. "Please don't go Dad...Please Dad...Don't go..I-I need you....I need you here" he whispered weakly, it broke my heart seeing my only son like this...He's never been this way before...This is my first time seeing him this sad.

"I....son...I can't stay...It would be inconvenient for your mom and Jyunhik-" I was cut off by his voice, "I don't care..Whatever you do just.....just don't go" he pulled back staring into my blue orbs as I stared back into his brown ones. He looked just like his mother....Beautiful just as she is. I nodded not understanding what was happening with him but I didn't question his pleads.

I walked downstairs and into the living room to see Messy and Jyunhik kissing, I cleared my throat and they pulled apart quickly. "Uhm...Messy...Can I see you for a moment please?" I gestured her to the kitchen. She nodded and rested her hand on Jyunhik's leg before walking over to me. "What is it?" She asked with folded arms, not looking me in the eye. "Can I stay over tonight? Sehun wants me too..." I mentioned trying to get her to say yes.

"No" she blankly said, "Look I know you hate me....But this is your son...this is our son....okay? Even if you can't cope with me....think about Sehun...Just do it for him....He just needs someone to understand him Messy...That's all.." I said hoping she would give in.

 "Oh so now you're saying I don't understand my son?" She said with anger rising in her voice, "Actually Yeah....that's exactly what he's saying mom...Because you don't....you don't understand me" Sehun said with anger washed over his face. "Give us a minute please Jin" Messy said before I walked out the door, I stood right outside eavesdropping on their conversation.

"He's not staying here Sehun" she whispered shouted, "Well then neither am I, I could go pack my bags right now and leave with dad" he said not caring to whisper. "You can't do that Sehun....Remember I am your mother and I won full custody over you...Don't you love me Sehun?" She whisper shouted.

"Of course I love you...I just don't love how you've been acting lately cause of that asshole of a step father. And if you haven't noticed....you haven't been much of a good mother lately." He said angrily and I sighed softly knowing that it was going to hurt Messy. "How could you say something like that? What am i doing wrong with you? I feel as if I don't even know who you are anymore" her voice trembled at those words.

"That's funny mom cause I could say the same thing for you" he said through gritted teeth, suddenly I heard a loud sound, someone had gotten slapped. "What do I have to do to get you to behave, to listen?? Huh?? Sehun what do you want??" She screamed at him and I could literally hear his breathing from outside the kitchen. There was a short silence before Sehun finally spoke up with a soft and hurt tone, "I want Dad back mom...Just...Just give me back my dad" His voice cracked as if he were about to cry. He stormed out the kitchen passing me and then up the stairs he ran, Messy came out and saw me, she has tears streaming down her face.

"Do whatever you have to....Just...Just please....Talk to him...We just want what's best for him.."  She said walking away and back to her lover, I sighed and ran upstairs behind Sehun. He was sitting on his bed with his knees brought to his chest and he was breathing heavily. I sat next to him on the bed and it was not to long before he broke the silence. 

"Dad...." he whispered but loud enough for me to hear, "Yes son?" I moved my eyes onto him, "I'm sorry" he whispered once again. "You don't have to be.." I said softly. "Dad...I...I never told you this....But I'm...I'm-" I cut him off realizing it was hard for him to say it "Gay....I know...I noticed today....and its alright...Whether or not you're Gay, straight, a transgender or whatever...I'll always love you" I said with a small smile on my face, I rested my hand on his knee and he looked at me as if its the first time someone has ever understood him. 

"There's some other things I should tell you" He said before telling me about his boyfriend and that he's being forced to marry Kail and it seems as if she doesn't want to even marry him. He told me about his friends and school and I was so glad that he trusted me enough to talk to me after I walked out on him and his mom when he was younger. Now we were lying down on the bed and i was embracing him in my arms and he rested his head on my chest.

"I'm never actually this mushy you know, I'm usually tough and I never talk to anyone like this....I'm always heartless and I never actually show what I feel.....but with you dad I feel comfortable...I feel safe.." He said and I never felt any happier in my life. "You should open up to your boyfriend more son...He probably feels really bad when things happen to you and he couldn't help...I'm not always going to be here....So i need you to talk to someone about your feelings....Its not good to coop them up. Alright?" I rubbed his back and he nodded his head against my chest.

"And dad?" He looked into my eyes, I stared back into his, "Thanks for being my father...I love you" his lips formed a smile. I kissed his forehead in response and he slowly fell asleep.