Once I finish everyone claps and sure there are boos too but screw those people. I jump down to the floor where everyone is and some party music starts to play.

" that was great louis" zayn and niall say together and I laugh and nod I feel some one tap my shoulder and I turn and see harry. "That song was so amazing louis im so proud" he says and pulls me into a tight hug.

'' thank you love'' i say and he pulls back and kisses me and i smile and kiss back. We pull away and we turn to liam and see him talking seriously with jospeh who loooks upset but jospeh shakes his head and runs out of the gym.

'' liam whats wrong?'' Harry asks and he sighs and looks over at us '' so you guys know about that whole sophia thing?'' Liam says and we nod. ''Well a guess shes here tonight with her boyfriend but hes worried that something will happen and i tried telling him that nothing will but he just started to cry and ran off'' liam says and i pat his shoulder.

''Im going to go check on him'' liam says and i nod '' okay good luck'' i say and he nods. He leaves the gym and i look over at harry ''i hope everything ends up alright'' harry says and i nod and we start to dance.

(Liam's p.o.v.)

I walk out to the front where jospeh is sitting down and i sigh and walk over to him. '' im sorry for running off like that'' he says sniffling '' i just didnt want anyone to see me cry'' he says.

'' jospeh'' i say and he looks at me '' why wont you beielve me wwhen i say nothing is going to happen?'' I ask and he sighs. ''She was your first love liam, she broke up with you not the other way around, i know deep down you still love her and i just....i just dont want to lose you'' he says.

'' im not going to lie to you joseph deep down i still do love her, its hard to get over your first love, but tht doesnt mean i wont'' i say. '' you are my love jospeh i love you more than i ever did with sophia, i would never leave you for her'' i say and he smile a bit.

'' i love you'' he says and i smile and peck his cheek '' i love you too'' i say and i stand up. I hold my hand out for him and smile ''now lets get back to the dance'' i say and he nods taking my hand and i smile and we head back inside.

We walk over to the boys and a slow song starts to play and he wraps his arms around my neck and i wrap mine around his waist. '' i love you'' i say and he smiles '' i love you too'' he says and i press my lips agaisnt his.

'' i love you'' i mummble against his lips and he giggles ''i love you too'' he says against my lips and we pull away and he rests his head on my shoulder.

'' god i love you so much'' i say tighetning my arms around him and he nods. ''I love you so much too liam'' he says tightening his arms around my neck.

'' i think im just going to keep on telling you how much i love you for the rest of the night'' i say. ''I think i can live with that'' he says and i laugh '' god how did i get so lucky?'' I ask '' i have no clue, why did i fall for you again?'' He asks and i pull away and shove him and he laughs.

'' im kidding im kidding'' he says and we start to dance again '' im glad you fell'' i say. '' i i hit the ground pretty hard when you didnt catch me'' he says laying his head on my shoulder again.

'' yeah but then i helped you up after realizing my mistake'' i say and kiss his cheek.'' Dont let go'' he says tightening his grip and i do the same '' just as long as you dont'' i say.

(Nialls p.o.v.)

'' love you need to stop worrying about the babies they are fine with lottie and zach'' zayn says and i sigh nodding. '' i know, i just miss our little boys'' i pout and he kisses my lips.