Chapter 7: Kristen's Birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" my family and I screamed at Kristen who was lying in her bed.

"uhhh what?" she groaned as she sat up. We layed a bed-n-breakfast tray on her lap.

"Oooh! A BLT sandwhich! Thanks!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, go get ready and we have a surprise for you," my mom told her.

We waited in the living room with a box sitting on my lap. I knew she would be disappointed that we werent going sand surfing, but mom and dad didnt like the idea. They had already planned a birthday presant for her.

Kristen came into the living room wearing khaki shorts and T'shirt. She darted her eyes at me the second she saw the box.

"Uhh, can I talk to you for a second?" she asked me. I looked at mom and dad and they nodded in apporval.

I walked into her room with her.

"Umm, what is with the box...?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, sand surfing wasn't what was planned with mom and dad." I said worried but trying to keep cool.

"I told you I didn't WANT a gift! I wanted sand surfing! Thats all! It dosnt even cost anything!" she argued.

"Stop being such a SNOB! You should learn to except your gift!" I shouted.

"It's MY birthday! I should be treated like a queen! Or at least get what I want!"

"What is wrong with you! Why do you want that soo much!"

"Whatever! I trusted you! And now, I HATE YOU!" she screamed and ran outside. Harsh...

I walked into the living room with my head down. "Where is Kristen?" Mom asked.

"She dosnt want her gift, she wanted sand surfing..." I explained.

My mom opened the box. I didn't know what was in it, myself. She pulled out

I admit, my other chapters havent been to good, and for some reason, I'm stalling on moving on to the next part of this book! But that will change very soon. I hope you're still reading this book! No goal this time, I only got 6 reads on the last chapter... oh and im sorry this was so short!