Chapter 6: Pre-Birthday Fighting

*BEFORE YOU READ ON* Kristen is actually a 10 year old, not a 9 year old like it says at the beginning of the book.

“How do you feel about turning 11 in 5 days?” I asked Kristen on Monday. “June 9th. If your birthday was 2 days later, You could have been born exactly a month after me.” My Birthday was on May 11th.

“Ehh, it’s not that great.” Kristen blandly responded.

“NOT GREAT! You’ll be a year younger than me!! You are practically older than me just because you’re taller than me!”

“I’m like an inch taller than you,” she noted.

“But it seems like I’m getting shorter so it doesn’t even matter, you will be like 3 inches taller than me by the time I’m 15 and you are 13 or 14!” I explained, “Tall people can do all of those sports and stuff!”

“Yeah but you have blonde hair and those side sweep bangs, blonde haired people are beautiful.” She declared, “Plus, you have hair down to the bottom of your shoulders! I love long hair!”

“Brown hair is gorgeous. I bet most models in the world have brown hair. I bet you’d be a wonderful model-The Fabulous Kristen Hancock(I love our last name, it makes me feel like a super hero)- And your hair is exactly as long as mine!” I said as she glanced at her own hair.

“Yeah but-“she started.

I cut her off “Why are we even talking about our hair?” I thought out loud.

“And you look beautiful with your blue eyes that are almost grey! They are so cool!” She blabbered, ignoring my last comment.

“You have the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen! I have always wanted them. And you have such beautiful ears with your little earrings!” I said.

“You look beautiful even without any earrings!” She informed me.

“So it’s settled. We are both beautiful.” I confirmed, sighing, “So what do you want for your birthday?”

“I don’t want something for my birthday; I want to do something on my birthday. I think I want to try sand surfing in the ‘dunes!”

“Yeah that would be so much fun!” I enthused, “I’ll tell mom and dad.”

Haha, yep, this chapter has a sneeky way of telling you what Kristen and Jade Hancock look like. Spread the word 'bout this book! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!

Okay, I know the last chapter didnt reach it's reading goal but I continued because I really wanted to. Goal for this chapter :15 READS!