Chapter 5: Issues

So maybe I let 14 reads pass but thats because there is something important that you readers need to be informed. Thank you for reading this already!

So anyway, Im going on vacation for a long while and there is a break in between. Maybe at the hotel, I can update this story but also, I will be starting a new book! It will be a pretty short story but it's about my vacation that I am dreading. We are goin to Ohio for a camping trip and its a 2 day car ride. so once I come back, that will be someting for you to also be looking foreward to.

I will tell you the title in the next chapter of this book. Enjoy!

“You can count on me like 1-2-3, I’ll be there~ And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4-3-2 and you’ll be the-e-e-re ‘cause that’s what friends are s’posed to do aww yeaah-oooh-“

“BRUNO MARS!!” I screamed. “I LOVE YOU”

“What are you screaming about?” I heard Kristen say.

I was startled by her loud voice and I opened my eyes from my dream. “Uhh what?” I asked.

“Why were you screaming? I heard something about Bruno Mars…” she responded.

“OH! It was a dream. What time is it?” I questioned.

“It’s like 4:30!” she croaked.

“Oh…Go back to bed” I ordered.

“MmmKay.” She mumbled as she left.

“I don’t even like Bruno Mars that much. What is wrong with me?” I thought as I closed my eyes to fall back asleep. 

“Good morning!” I said shaking Kristen. I was the one waking her this time.

She hopped up as if she were never asleep. I loved her enthusiasm on Sundays.

“Let’s go get some Apple Jacks!” she suggested.

We ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I got out the milk as she got out the Apple Jacks cereal.

“DAD!” I screamed.

“What?” He asked coming into the kitchen.

“I have an idea for your country club!”

“First, Jade, it’s our country club. Second, what’s your idea?”

“We should get a tennis court for the country club.” I said trailing off when I thought of Jocelyn. I poured the milk and cereal into a bowl.

“That’s a great idea!” Now we’re going to have a tennis court, a swimming pool, a spa, a golf course, and we just found out that it’s close to a bay (a beach only smaller)! I hope your friends don’t get jealous.” Dad chuckled as I gobbled down my cereal.

“But that actually came out as a problem. My “friends” already don’t like me. They could either end up thinking I’m a snobby rich girl, or act like their my best friends so they can get into the country club for free when they don’t actually think of me as a friend. My dad then left to go watch the news on TV.

“I hope my friends get jealous” Kristen shrieked as a piece of cereal fell out of her mouth. UGH she has so much to learn.

“I wouldn’t say that,” I advised her, “You won’t have any friends if you act like that.”

“Act like what?” she hiccupped.

“Like you’re all that. They will think you’re a snob!”

“Okay, let me say that again. I hope it boosts my coolness level.” She confirmed.

“Umm…Better, I guess.”

After Lunch I thought about the county club. As if my dad read my mind, he walked passed my room and said, “We might even live there!!” I instantly knew he meant at the country club.

Another thing to think about. Leaving my house for a newer, probably cooler home. I love the idea! But, I don’t want to leave the house that I’ve lived in since I was 11 months old. But I guessed change was okay.

[A/N- I am used to moving, I usually move 2 times a year but this year I haven’t moved at all! But my parents are still planning our next house]

I would live through it all…right?

Hey you people! Thanks for reading this! Luv ya! Keep reading! Next chapter will be posted after 20 reads since I didn't reach it last time! Oh! and also I'm kinda sad because I have less votes than last time on my last chapter :( Not liking the story?