They came over and suited up Charlie over her winter coat and talked her trough what they were going to do when they got out to the platform, what she had to do, and basically reassured her that the cords would not break.

     Her nerves built a little more with each tug on her harness to tighten it up, and with each step she took to follow them on the platform.

     She was there, she was in jumping position, they had her all hooked up and ready. But she wasn't sure she could jump. She looked over her shoulder at Cameron who was off the platform and watching her and gave her a thumbs up.

"I can't..." She shook her head mumbling, looking up at the sky.

"You want some help?" The guy in the vest who stood in front of her asked. Charlie could only nod her head weekly. "Okay, on the count of three, I'm going to give you a good shove, don't fight it." He said slowly. "Ready?" He asked and Charlie nodded her head. "Okay...1," He back up a tad, putting his hands on the rails on either side of him, he positioned his foot.

"hey Charlie!" Cameron suddenly shouted, she snapped her head over towards the railing where he was standing.

"What?" She shouted back, her voice kind of shaky with nerves.

"2..."

"Be my Girlfriend!"

"What-"

"3-"

  Charlie went flying through the air.

     The guy had shoved her with his foot. Not hard at all, but enough to send Charlie over the edge. A squeal left her mouth and she squeezed her eyes shut tight. Her stomach was in throat. Adrenaline pumping through her. Wind making her loose hair swirl in the air like crazy. And then she opened her eyes and screamed, laughter soon following for a brief two seconds out of shock. The ground was getting closer and closer, and closer.

     And then she sprang back upward. The breath was slightly knocked from her chest and then she was squealing again.

     Cameron was watching with amusement as Charlie bounced a couple more times, his heart had been pounding the whole time as well, like he went on the jump with her. She went on that jump even though he could tell she was scared half to death, and he couldn't be more proud. But he was also scared for her. Not only of her reaction to the jump, but having the worse case scenarios run through his head the whole time she was getting ready on that platform. And then he had to surprise her. He was also nervous about her reaction or if she heard him.

     When she was back on the platform, he walked over to the gate and waited, she wasn't looking at him.

     Then they unhooked her and opened the gate. She turned around, walked over and looked up at Cameron before running the rest of the way throwing her arms around his neck. He smiled picked her up, spinning her around.

"So you liked it then?" He asked, putting her down to look at her, when she suddenly hit his arm really hard. "Ow! What was that for?" He looked at her pursed lips.

"No I didn't like it, it was awful! I'm never doing that again!" She practically shouted in a high pitch voice, then smiled at him and hugged him again.

"Then why do you keep hugging me?" He asked bewildered, not sure to hug her back this time.

"Because, you jerk, it was still a something new I never would have done without you." She smiled at him.

"But you hated it." He said, still confused. She only shrugged, and made him laugh in disbelief. Then she surprised him again. She reached up with both hands and grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him into a kiss. He couldn't help but smile then.