"Okay." I sigh and walk out with Hadi following me. I open the front door for him and he steps out.

"It is a goodbye then?" It's come out like a question. I slowly nodded and swallow when he takes a step back, but never look away from me. I take a step back in the house and started to close the door but stop.

"Umm.... Do you want to go somewhere to relax. I want to talk to you about something important." He says seriously. I look back inside and saw John giving me a nod. I look back at Hadi and nodded with a small smile. I walk out closing the door behind me. We walk toward his car and get in before driving away.

Hadi park the car and we get out. We were on the beach. I look at him confused but he just shrugged. We slowly walk toward the end of the beach and Hadi started to walk on boulders. He look back when he notices me standing down. He raised his eyebrow and then held his hand out. I hesitantly take his warm hand and slowly climb on boulders. Hadi finally stops when we reach at top. We were slightly out of breath well me not Hadi. I look at him confused but he didn't look at me. I followed his eyes and my eye widened when I look forward. We were standing on high and the water was looking beautiful in moonlight. I look up and saw thousands of stars shining. This is the most beautiful view I had never seen in my life.

"You like it?" He asked nervously. I look at him, but he was looking at me. I smiled at him.

"I love it." I told him honestly and walk toward the edge. I feel his shadow coming toward me.

"Be careful." I sigh and look back to face him. He look at me and I saw something flashing in his eyes. The look I am afraid of but in his eyes didn't scare me.

"What?" I asked Hadi looking away when he didn't. I feel him coming closer to me and I feel something on my chin that make me look up at him. His finger light brushed against my cheeks making me shiver.

"You know why I bring you here?" He whisper. I swallow and shake my head. He smiled at my nervous look.

"I bring you here to show how much you mean to me, to tell you what I feel for you. Since the day I meet you I get to know I am not the only one who is in problems, had responsibilities and had gone through a lot. The day when you come into my life I learn the real meaning of life. Before I meet you my life has been all quiet and I block out peoples but now I am happy and spend more time with them. Before you I used to be serious, but with you I know how to enjoy. That day when we went to Carnival was the best day. Before that I had never gone and enjoy with anyone. Zaina with you I know what is life and how should we live it." His little speech makes me a shock. He takes a deep breath, taking a step back and get down on his knee.

"I am falling in love with you Zaina. Please give me a chance to show you how much you mean to me, how much I love you. Will you give me the honour to marry you and call you my wife?" I was more shocked when he pulled out something from his pocket and hold it out. It was ring with single diamond in middle. It was simple but beautiful. I don't know what to say. The man who save my life, help me when I was alone, let me stay with him when I had no where to go is confessing his love for me. I thought I would never get love in my life again, but I was wrong. Hadi Salman is in love with me and want me to marry him, but am I ready to move on? I don't know, but I do know that I love him as well. Maybe moving to help me to forget everything. Maybe with Hadi I will get actual love I want in my life.

"Yes." I nodded and blush when he smiled widely and stood up. He slipped the ring on my finger and held my hand in his.

"I love you too Hadi." I smile shyly looking down. He make me look up at him and I didn't miss the shine in his eyes. He leaned forward and place his lips on my forehead for a few seconds before pulling away. I will never get bored looking in those shinning hazel eyes.