The K Awards 2012

CHAPTER SIX

Amber's POV

A few weeks went by and I hated it not knowing when Ashley would "require me" as Andy had put it, nothing had happened, at least my bite marks have started to fade. Andy and the rest of the guys were all invited to an award evening they had been nominated for three categories. It was the Kerrang Awards 2012 in London so we all went together, this will be fun I hopped.

London, England
Amber's POV

The week came for us to travel to London, everyone was looking forward to it a week in London. We would spend a few days sightseeing then the big night on the Saturday. The night came for the Kerrang awards, I walked with the guys in one of the dresses they had got me, it was a dark blue dress that went to just above my knees with a slit on one side it would just shimmer as I walked on the red carpet. Ashley had his arm around my waist telling the press that I was his new girlfriend, even in the car ride over he had placed his hand on my thigh gently sliding it up and down, none of the others seemed to have noticed though.

"Um guys, Amber and I are going to have a chat, so we shall join you in a bit." Ashley said to the others and they went to sit at their table, there was an hour till the winners would be announced. Ashley pulled me along to a room locking us in, we sat down.
"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked him. "I wanted to say how gorgeous you look tonight." He replied then placed his hand on my thigh again and moved up it.
"Stop it." I demanded.
"Nope I require you." he replied pushing his hand up and under my dress, he then kissed me it must have been a good kiss as I kept quiet and I let him, he was such a good kisser.

He pushed me down on the soft fabric sofa he moved his hand further up my thigh rising my dress up as he went. He moved my panties out of the way he was actually turning me on. He pushed his finger into me, then added more till he was sure that he'd fit. He kicked off his shoes then pulled his jeans down, no boxers. He pulled down my panties. He laid on top of me spread my legs then pushed into me gently he began to pick up speed and began moving faster and harder till I was saying his name. "OH! Ashley, YEAH."

"Yeah that's it, who's fucking you?" He asked. "Ashley." I said loudly.
"That's right." He replied, once we had cum, he placed his clothing back on and I tried to find my panties.
"Where are they?" I said looking for them. "Looking for these." He stated holding them up.
"Yeah can I have them back?" I asked.
"Yes if you beg for them." He told me in a cocky voice.

I really don't want to do that but I needed them, so I knelt down and I looked up at him.

"Please can I have my panties back Master?" I said in the cutest way I knew.
"Yes you can since you asked so sweetly." He replied handing them back and I placed them back on, sorted my hair as best I could and so did Ashley. We walked back to the rest of the guys to sit with them. We had both only just sat down and Ashley had already placed his hand on my thigh stroking up and down, I looked at him and he smiled.

Award Ceremony
Amber's POV

"Now to hear the Best Single winner, the nominees are You Me At Six featuring Oli Sykes with Bite My Tongue, You Me At Six again with No One Does It Better, Young Guns with Bones, Black Veil Brides with Rebel Love Song and the final nominee is Falling In Reverse with The Drug In Me Is You." With that list read everyone cheered each band as they were read out. "And the Winner" He said opening an envelope "is Black Veil Brides with Rebel Love Song." Everyone applaud when the guys walked on stage to receive their K Award for The Best Single of 2012.

"So the next Award is for Best Album of 2012, the nominations are You Me At Six with Sinners Never Sleep, Enter Shikari with a Flash Flood Of Colour, Young Guns with Bones, Black Veil Brides with Set The World On Fire and Mastodon with The Hunter. And The winner is... Mastodon with The Hunter." The guys didn't win this one but they seemed happy for Mastodon and applaud them.

"Now onto the award for Best Live Band, the nominees are You Me At Six, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Enter Shikari and My Chemical Romance. And The winner for Best Live Band is Enter Shikari." Everyone showed there congratulations to the Enter Shikari guys as they received their first ever K Award for Best Live Band, I knew a little about them but not much, they weren't really the sort of band I liked.

I thought the guys did well I like Rebel Love Song so I was glad that it Won Best Single of 2012. Once all awards were given out we walked out of the hall, It was photo time so I had to stand to one side while they were being taken, we then walked back to the car and climbed in, once back at the hotel I wanted to sleep, the next morning would be busy as we were going to get a flight back home.

Hotel, London
Ashley's POV

Yes I had two awards today, Amber and another cool Kerrang award the British must really like us, I love our fans they are so dedicated to us, If only they knew who we really were.

Amber's POV

The morning arrived I had a quick breakfast before we headed for the airport. Once on the plain I was sat with Andy and Ashley either side of me, I just fell to sleep on Andy's shoulder as I felt really tired. Yes were finally home after a 10 hour flight at last back in the old U S of A, when we got to the house I took my suitcase up to my room so I could unpack and get changed.

The Black Veil Brides' House
Andy's POV

I placed the K Award in our trophy cabinet, on a shelf along with the other one we had won last year, I hope next year we can win another to make it three years in a row.
"I think we did great last night." I stated to everyone and they were too busy getting bags from the car only Ashley was paying any attention.
"Yeah, I had a great time in London." Ashley replied with a smile.

I wondered, Why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER SIX

Author's Comments...

Cliff-hanger I know, it will continue shortly currently updating it for publishing...