Amber's Encounter

CHAPTER ONE

Amber's House
Amber's POV

I'm Amber Thorn, I recently turned 21. Currently live on my own in a small shoebox sized apartment. I adore the Black Veil Brides, and have done since they formed the band in 2010. Recently entered a meet and greet contest, this was a long shot but I applied anyway.

Third Person

Three weeks later Amber got a response to her contest entry. She opened the envelope quickly nearly tearing it with excitement.

It was from the tour manager for the Black Veil Brides. She was informed that an exclusive live performance by the BVB would be happening in three weeks.

She read on, a ticket and backstage pass for The Black Cherry Nightclub was included.

The Black Cherry Nightclub was a very exclusive club, which only invited and VIP guests.

Amber's Bedroom
Third Person

The three weeks came and went. Amber was finishing off getting ready. She had gotten a herself a black sleeveless cut out side bodycon dress especially for the occasion. She accessorised it with red lipstick, smokey eye, a crushed velvet chocker, Red killer heels and a silver clutch bag.

The Black Cherry Nightclub
Third Person

She was so excited she arrived at The Black Cherry half an hour before the performance was due to start. Music was blasting out the club, a tall muscular bouncer was stood in front of the door. He looked her up and down and asked to see her ID and Ticket. Then Allowing her entrance, as he was crossing her name off the guest list, Amber glanced at it spotting a few celebrities and placed her VIP pass around her neck.

The club was painted dark, but the lighting compensated for it, the club had a very expensive feel, it was laid out with various levels. The stage was lifted from the dance floor. A few booths that were well furnished with velvet seats and polished tables, they were lifted from the dance floor too.

Seats at the bar were also furnished with velvet. Amber sat at the bar and ordered a cocktail and waited. The club was soon full of people.

Four hours later, the Black Veil Brides had finished. A young man with short brown hair and a Black Cherry Nightclub branded shirt approaches Amber. He tells her that the band is ready to meet her.

Black Cherry - Dressing Room
Third Person

"Cool, thanks." Amber replied acting coy and smiling at the young man.
"Not a problem." He replied smiling back at her. They walked to the bands dressing room, in front of the door stood a large muscular bouncer.

"This girl is here to meet the band." the young man told the bouncer then walked away. The bouncer acknowledged the statement having seen the VIP pass around her neck, but did checks to make sure.
"Your Name?" he asked.
"I'm Amber..Thorn." she states. He looked at his clipboard and opens the door for her, not saying a word.
"Thank you." Amber said.

"I'm their tour manager Jon Syverson, it's nice to meet you." Jon spoke with his hand out to shake hers.
"It's nice to meet you too Jon." Amber replied with a coy smile shaking his hand, Jon directs her attention to the band, they stand up.
"Guys I'd like you to meet the contest winner Amber Thorn." He introduces her.

Amber's POV
"Hey, nice to meet you and cool name." Andy said in his sexy husky voice. I thanked him, stating how happy I was to meet them.