Chapter Twenty-Two - The Alchemist's Pleasure

Start from the beginning

He buried his face into her neck, breathing harsh against her soft skin. "Then I'll make you beg me to come. I'll take you to the edge over and over until you're beside yourself with need."

She moaned. "Vincent."

He ran his hands up the sides of her body, relishing the feel of her. Then he cupped her breasts, his claws circling and tugging the tight peaks. "What's wrong, my little mate?"

"Please," she keened, her ass moving against his hips. His hissed as she rubbed deliciously against his throbbing cock.

Reaching up he tapped his claw against one of her hands. "Do not move your hands, understand?"

She nodded, a soft sound in her throat.

He nearly roared, pleasure coursing through him at her submissiveness. His wolf wanted him to bring her to the brink, again and again, demanding he dominant their mate.

Vincent had every intention to do just that. If he couldn't have Evelyn begging for his bite, then he would have her begging to come.

Gathering up her silken hair he tucked it over her shoulder, exposing her back. "Move your ass out further and spread your legs," he commanded.

Eve shivered, doing as she was told. He ran a hand over his face, his eyes raking over that glorious body, her ass raised up to him like a fucking offering. She had a light dusting of freckles along the back of her shoulders, her pale skin tinged pink as she blushed under his gaze. Her feet were bare, her toes curling with anticipation in the spring grass.

His mate was so fucking sexy.

"Are you going to take off my glasses?" she asked timidly.

"Aye." Shit, he'd all but forgotten. Removing her glasses he slipped them in his back pocket. One of these day's he'd leave them on, just so Evelyn could watch him slide into her tight heat.

That thought had him nearly busting his damn jeans. He tore down the zipper, freeing his aching cock. Stroking a hand over himself Vincent grunted at the pleasure, running his free hand down Eve's exposed back to her ass.

Evelyn moaned, one of her hands moving off the tree to reach behind her.

Dominate!

His palm connected with her ass.

******

Eve cried out as Vincent slapped her backside. The pain from his hand was sharp and intense and so damn good! What the hell!?

"What did I tell you?" he demanded, cupping her backside hard in his hand before giving it another smack.

She yelped, her hand returning to its spot above her head. The pain radiated before quickly fading, leaving behind a pleasurable ache. To her shock her body responded. Her core pooled with wet heat, a feeling of unbearable emptiness making her moan.

"Tell me," he ordered. Another slap landed.

"Not to move my hands!" she cried. Her voice was husky and low, her arousal obvious.

"Do you even know how wet you are, Evelyn?" he rasped, his hand smoothing slow circles where he'd spanked her.

"I can't help it," she whimpered.

He groaned, leaning over her. His hot tongue lapped down the center of her back, over the curve of her backside. She felt him kneel behind her and her heart picked up tempo.

"I'm going to have my tongue inside you," his rough voice warned. "I'm going to fuck you with my tongue the way I want to fuck you with my cock, understand?"