Chapter Twenty-Two - The Alchemist's Pleasure

Start from the beginning

His nostrils flared. "Evelyn," he grated. He knew.

Oh god.

She clenched her legs, the ache there hitting her hard.

******

Claim her!

Vincent fought back his wolf. The scent of Evelyn's sweet arousal was maddening. His body tensed, his jaw clenching with his restraint.

Fuck, but he wanted her.

Make her submit. She wants us!

His thumb dipped between her parted lips, imagining them wrapped around his cock. Her tongue darted, licking the tip of his claw. He groaned roughly. "I can scent your need."

Those silver orbs shot wide, her pupils dilating. She covered the side of her neck with her hand. The action made him want to roar with frustration. She was openly denying him even as she shook with desire!

His wolf raged within, if it broke free there would be no more of this, it would have her submission. "Evelyn," he warned.

"I'm not ready...yet," she admitted softly.

That stilled him. She wasn't rejecting him, not completely. Eve needed time. He'd promised to give this to her. He would wait for as long as it took if it meant Evelyn's acceptance. "This is difficult for me," he choked.

"I-I know. I just need a little more time." Eve placed her hand on his chest, over his hammering heart. "Please."

He cupped either side of her face in his hands, his fingers tangling in her hair. Her breath caught, her desire an assault on his senses. His mate was suffering. His wolf began to rise, instinct taking over logic. "You're in need."

"I'm okay," she lied.

Vincent bit back a snarl. He could see her desire, scent it. He needed to give her pleasure, the instinct to provide seeded deep within. "Let me please you."

Evelyn hesitated. "You wont go too far?"

He never broke eye contact with her, backing her up against a tree. When Eve hit the rough bark she jumped slightly, her cheeks flushed, breathing ragged. He loved her reaction to him, to his dominance. "Aye. Just this."

"Vincent," she whimpered.

That was all the encouragement he needed. His claws gripped the sleeves of her dress, tugging it hard off her shoulders. It ripped. He didn't care, watching as it pooled at her feet. Her white bra and panties were so innocent and sexy, it set him on fire. One hand tore aside her bra, the other ripping her thin lace panties clean off.

Eve gasped, her hands moving to cover herself.

His deep growl stilled her. Catching her hands he raised them above her head, placing her full breasts on display. "What did I tell you about hiding from me?" Spinning her around he pushed Evelyn up against the tree, pinning her hands palms down on the rough bark. Pressing against her back he murmured low in her ear, "Hide from me again, mate, and I will punish you."

Evelyn's whole body shuddered. "How-" she broke off and swallowed audibly, "how would you punish me?"

Fuck! He could tell just by her husky tone of voice that the thought of being punished excited her. "I'll take you over my knee and spank that sweet ass until its pink under my hand."

"I don't...I don't think that would be a very good punishment," she whispered breathlessly.

Vincent just stopped himself from fucking coming. The vision of Evelyn bent over in submission, moaning as he slapped her full ass, was enough to send him over the edge. His wolf nearly took complete control.