Chapter 23

STYLES POV
I walk in to see what seemed to be a very upset Demi. She turns around and sees me and her face goes from upset to  some sort of attempt at a fake smile. I put the drinks on the counter.

Styles:"hey! Where's Saavvi?"

Demi:" oh she's in the back yard....."

I get a coffee from the counter and hand it to her.

Demi: "oh no you didn't have to get me one"

Styles:" Yeah but Starbucks is a way of life, you must follow the Starbucks way" I say as I bow. She starts laughing and I do too

Styles: "so what's up with that sad face I saw when I walked in?"

Demi:" oh nothing I was just thinking"

Styles:" uhuh yeah okay.......Saavvi let you in?"

Demi:"...yeah, and I met Ann..."

She says with that same sad look she had when I walked in

Styles:" there it is again, why so sad sunflower?"

Demi:"well it just kinda seems like they're.......together....." She trails off

I smile at her and try hard not to burst into laughter

Styles:" they've known each other since 4th grade, and Saav came out in 8th grade and that kind of made their bond even stronger in a weird way. They are always kind of "couple like" with each other. But Ann is straight Hun"

Before she could answer Saavvi and Ann come in from the back yard. I notice that she barley has any clothes on.

Styles:"SHAOW, SEXY MAMA! Showing everyone your goods are we?"
I tease her.

Saavvi:" okay look, this is my house and I shall wear, or not wear what I want in it. I pay bills guys. I get to not wear leg prisons formally known as pants if I want" she says in one huff.

I can tell she's getting frustrated because her high turn a slight orange

Ann:"find your chill Hun, no one is complaining. We are pointing out your sexy. 'Your genius is showing patrick'"

We all laugh at the quote from spongebob. Saavvis eyes return to her neutral green and she grabs a coffee

Saavvi:" yeah okay fuck you all" she says with a laugh as she sips her salted caramel frapp. "

Demi:"kinda kinky don't you think Saavvi?"

Saavvi nearly chokes on her coffee and we all burst into laughter.

Styles:"okay okay okay guys what are we doing today?"

Saavvi goes to sit on the counter then after a while of thinking she says

"Sky Zone?"

In unison we all shout yes and have smiles all around.

Saavvi and Ann go and get ready and Demi texts her body guards know where she's going so they can meet us there. Once they get done, we head out.

We get there and head in. The place is huge and covered in Neon lights, basketball hoops, bean bag chairs, and a giant foam pit.  Saavvi pays for us all, we take off our shoes and put them in the cupboards they have and go in.