12

Stephon in mm

Freedom

I woke up to the sound of my door being shut. I turn around and Elijah walks in shirtless.

"Cut the light off." I squint my eyes trying to shield them from the light.

"I'm about to leave anyway. And wake up its 12 in the afternoon."

"I'm tired." I pull the cover up over me more. "And it's cold as hell."

I heard shuffling around so I open my eyes and Elijah is looking through my drawers.

"What are you doing?"

"Where my stuff?" He asked looking at me with a scrunched up face.

"in the trash." I said.

"Yo how the fuck you throw my stuff away. That shit wasn't cheap." He mugged me.

"I don't give a damn, I was mad."

"This that shit." He mumbled shaking his head.

"What the fuck ever." I rolled my eyes not paying attention to him no more.

"Fucking attitude all the time."

"You can leave Elijah, I didn't ask you to come over here." I sat up holding my head. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself then groaned.

"What's wrong with you?" He looked at me.

"Nothing, just hurry up and get out. How you going argue with somebody early in the morning."

"Its the afternoon."

"And again, I don't give a damn."

"We can never have a conversation." He grabbed his stuff and left out shutting my door.

Dumb ass. I thought laying back down.

After a few more minutes of laying down I got up and went to the bathroom. I used it then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and my dad was making a sandwich.

" What's that smell?" I asked scrunching up my face.

He looked up at me. "I made some eggs, I thought you and Elijah broke up."

"We did and we still are." I said grabbing a small bottle of orange juice from the fridge.

"I don't even want to know how that works but put some damn clothes on. You not the only one in this house."

"Dad go to work." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm off so I'm going be getting on your nerves all day."

"That's my cue to find something to do."

Africa

I watched Freedom get up from my bed and run to the bathroom. I got up confused and walked down the hall to the bathroom. She was bent over the toilet throwing up.

"You sick?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I been feeling nauseas all day and now I'm just throwing up." She said sitting on the ground by the toilet.

She flushed it then got up going to the sink.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked her.

"Hell no." She said quickly shaking her head. "No I shouldn't be." I looked at her. "I hope not, no I'm not pregnant." She concluded then grabbed a extra toothbrush to brush her teeth.

"You want to take a test?" I asked her.

"I'm not pregnant Africa."

I leave her in the bathroom then went into my room. I looked around in my closet and grabbed the fresh box of pregnancy test. I brought these when I thought I was pregnant by Keon but I ended up coming on my period soon after so I never used them.

Love with a PassionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara