10

Charlie in mm, Empress friend

Empress

"So no one's home?" I asked walking into Iman's house.

"No, my mother at work and my lil sis with her grandmother." He took my hand and guide me upstairs. "You nervous?" He asked then chuckled.

"No I'm chilling." We made it to his room and I looked around noticing it was much cleaner than the last time. "I see you cleaned up your messy room."

"It wasn't that bad last time." He took his shoes off and got on his bed. "You acting like you never been in here before, come sit down." He potted the spot next to him.

"Shut up." I took my shoes and coat off putting it on the back of his chair. I sat next to him and he grabbed the remote turning the tv on.

"So why were you mad when I came to get you?" He asked.

"Emory, my sister, broke my stuff and I said something to her about it but she denied it and said I did it. I get things happen but don't lie to me about it."

"That's messed up but I'm sure she didn't want you mad at her."

"I don't care, don't lie to me and we good." I shrugged.

"You so pretty." He said looking at me.

I smiled. "Thank you."

He licked his lips and just stared at me. "No problem."

He leaned down and connected his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and moved my lips against his loving the feeling. His lips were so soft and just the right size that I could kiss him all the time. His hand gripped my waist pulling my body into his more. His tongue entered my mouth and I lightly moaned surprising myself. My hands wrapped around his neck as the kiss deepened.

He pulled me down and I felt him climb between my legs. His hand gripped my thigh pulling my leg up making it bended. His hand gripped my butt and I moaned again. I pulled his body into mine more if that was even possible. I knew I needed to stop soon but it just felt so good. His hand gripped my waist and he squeezed it making my body arch into him. I felt his hardened member against my jeans and I squeezed my eyes as we continued to kiss.

He broke away from the kiss and his mouth connected to my neck. I tilted my neck over and kept my eyes closed. He found my spot and gently sucked on it while rubbing his hand across my stomach. Between my legs was throbbing as I never felt like this before.

"Iman." I said quietly hoping he heard me and stopped.

His hand found the button of my jeans and I quickly opened my eyes.

"Iman." I said louder.

He stopped and looked up at me with low eyes. "What's up?" He asked.

"I-I think we should stop."

He chuckled and moved his hands from the button on my jeans.

"Ok." He got from over me and I watched him fix his jeans before turning his attention to the tv.

I sighed. "Are you mad?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers.

"Come here." I sat up pulling my shirt down and leaned into his arms. "Nah I'm not mad. I respect your wishes so I'm good. You got respect for yourself and that's a good thing." He kissed my cheek.

"Ok." I smiled at him.

Freedom

"Ma you must be in a good mood if you made breakfast for everybody." Emory said.