Chapter Eight: Masquerade Disappearances

Start from the beginning

I had nowhere to go, nowhere to run except inside the house. So that what I should do.

I ran inside the house, making sure I looked as casual as possible before running into the bathroom and locking the door. My breathing slowed as I took a look at myself. I looked tired, and I was. But I was more in pain, touching my side I felt the bruise around my stomach. Now it was just putting me in pain before my death.

I heard footsteps coming in my direction and I quickly pulled my dress up and unlocked the door. But when I heard the voices I didn't really want to get out.

"What room?!" Katherine demanded, crushing what sounded like a body against the wall.

"O-over there." Caroline gasped before being released. I opened the door just to get a glimpse of Katherine entering a room.

"Where is it?" Katherine asked as Caroline began to laugh.

"I can't believe I did it. I fooled the legandary Katherine Pierce." Katherine turned around confused until she heard Stefan speak.

"What? You think you can kill me?" Katherine smirked, only for it to falter slightly when Damon came into view.

"No, but he can." And that's when the fighting began.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I walked around the room slowly to not be seen, wanting so badly to be in there but somehow I didn't understand why she didn't just leave. It was simple. But apperantly not considering she kept fighting them.

Suddenly Katherine was on the ground either the stake in position ontop of her heart. Scared and stupid I rushed in the room, feeling wind run through me before all eyed were on me.

No one said a word, they stood still, even let Katherine up. Now I knew why she couldn't leave. I guess Bennett magic overpowered my own. I sighed.

"Kataline?" Katherine whispered. I spread my arms open.

"The one and only."

No one moved. I looked over at Damon, his expression unreadable except for the betrayal look in his eyes, with a hint of joy.

"How could you not tell me?" His first words to me after years were that.

"I couldn't, I didn't want this to happen." I then realized he'd be coming for me soon, and I knew this wasn't part of his plan, he didn't even know it was me.

"Well it did. You were Clary the entire time!" He shouted and walked up to me while Katherine stood shocked. Stefan on the other hand looked kind of happy.

"Yes." I said quietly. Tears pooled in my eyes as he only stared at me. He went and sat down on a couch looking away from me.

Stefan made his way over to me and hugged me tight. I melted into his touch knowing he wasn't mad at me.

"I'm happy I can finally see you in real life." He whispers. Damon's head shot up.

"You knew?!" He shouted again. Stefan looked at his brother as an apology.

"Betrayed by my own brother, nice." I let go of Stefan and looked at Katherine.

"Tell me this is real." She said with tears already staining her cheek for the first time in forever.

"It's me, I'm real." Soon enough we were in each others arms, wrapping any body part around eachother and crying. It felt good to hug her again, to be able to see her happy with her sister. Me, I was her sister. Kataline Petrova and I wasn't going to hid it anymore.

She didn't dare let go of me until a throat was cleared. We looked over at a girl in a gold dress holding what seemed to be the moon stone. Katherine smiled at me before wiping the tears off her face and resuming to her natural face.

"The block on this room is lifted. You're free to go." Damon was gone in the blink of an eye.

"Give it." She held her hand out.

"Once I give this to you, my debt to you is gone." She reminds her.

"Yes now give it." Katherine demands again.

"I owe you nothing."

"You owe me nothing so just give it!" The girl easily places it in her hands. A smirk was plastered onto her face before she started choking.

"Katherine!" I shouted going towards her but Stefan held me back. Katherine fell to the ground, shaking and gasping before going unconscious.

"What are you doing?" I asked Stefan.

"We're putting her where she should have been the entire time." Damon suddenly appeared. I looked at the time, realizing I only had minutes to try and escape.

"I've got to go." I say getting out of Stefan's grasp and flying away.

Soon as I'm far enough I can help but cry.the love of my life hated me, my sister is going to be trapped and my secret is spilled. But of course in the blink of an eye all I see is Elena getting pulled away before I black out.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

FINALLY YOUR UPDATE IS HERE! But alot of you have been waiting for this moment, sorry if it wasn't ass you expected but it went so well with the story! Comment and vote and I hoped ya liked it!

~Ansley