Chapter Seven: Captured

I hissed at him, anger directed to him. I could kill him if I just had enough strength to break these chains.

"Ah, that's not a pretty face for you dear." He taunts.

"Doesn't matter. Let me go." I growl. He shakes his head.

"It doesn't work that way. Wait a couple days and you shall be released." He promises before leaving me again.

I closed my eyes as pain began to surface and I screamed, internally begging for anyone to find me. As I did, the gem did me a prayer and gave me a memory, hopefully taking my mind off of the pain.

After Stefan's surprise for my birthday, which I very much enjoyed, I was placed into the arms of Damon Salvatore. I smiled widely as he took my hand and lead me to another carriage.

We sat next to each other and almost instantly the carriage began to go. I continuously looked at Damon excitedly, he smiled at me, chuckling quietly.

"Excited Kataline?" He asked the obvious. I nodded rapidly. I felt him slip his hand to mine and intertwined our fingers. That calmed me down a bit. I let my head rest on his shoulder as the carriage ride went on.

His grip tightened as the carriage began to slow down. I lifted my head up when the door opened, looking at the scenary in front of me.

Damon helped me out of the carriage and lead to towards a small clearing behind a few bushes. There stood a tree, one single tree with green leaves scattered throughout the branches.

He lead me towards the tree and as we got closer I noticed a basket, instantly knowing it was a picnic. I smiled as we sat down and began to talk.

Throughout the picnic I couldn't stop smiling at Damon. His constant sweet gestures, plenty of stories to share making me laugh, it made me cherish him more. He was a guy I'd like to spend the rest of my life with.

"Kataline, I have something for you." I came out of my trance and noticed him struggling to grab something from his pocket. I giggled before his hand shot out with a small wrapped box.

"Well whatever this is, I'm sure it can't be any better than this. I haven't had a picnic in a very long time." I smiled at him. He gave me a nervous grin before giving me the present.

I unwrapped it carefully to reveal a violet box. I loved it already. When I opened it I held in a squeal. It was a diamond necklace. A rather large but dainty diamond. I looked at Damon to see him chuckling quietly.

"Damon! Thisuse have cost you a fortune! I can't-" he inturrupted me before I could go on any farther.

"Yes it costed very much. But with my father's help I was able to afford it. It's your birthday Kataline, you deserve everything given to you." I smiled at his words before grabbing him into a hug.

I mumbled many thank you's before asking for him to put it on me. He nodded before making me turn around. I moved my hair to the side as he opened the clasp and placed it around my neck.

When I heard it close I felt his hand go onto my shoulder, slowly sliding down my arm. I closed my eyes as I felt him press his lips between my collar bone and neck. Damon had never acted like this, but I didn't mind it one bit.

I turned my face around as his lifted from my neck. Staring into each other's eyes I brought his face to mine for a sweet kiss. It lasted a few seconds but it was one of the best seconds of my life.

"Happy birthday Kataline." He whispered. I placed my forehead against his.

"Thank you Damon."

White flashed before I was brought back to the real world, already in tears from the pain I was distracted by. I screamed again, trying to calm my breathing. I had no idea what was causing me this much pain, but it definitely was not the vervain.

I felt the necklace begin to burn my chest, this had happened before, but it brought me to a strange fantasy. Knowing I would pass out I closed my eyes and waited for me to loose consciousness. Minutes later I did, bringing me to the fantasy that I'd never forget.

I awoke to the sound of children screaming. A boy and a girl. When I opened my eyes I saw two children jumping around my bed, laughing and telling us to get up.

"Harry and Penelope! I promise to make you breakfast in a minute. Hurry and get out or no pancakes for you!" Someone said and shut the kids up. They instantly got off and out of the room. This confused me insanely.

I turned my head and was instantly kissed by familiar lips. When he pulled away I looked into his blue sparkling eyes, him smiling widely.

"Hello my beautiful wife." Damon greeted. Wife?!

"Hello my handsome husband." I found myself saying as I pushed back a few strands of hair that had fallen in front of his face.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Very well. You?"

"Amazing as usual. Shall we get up?" I groaned and cover my face with a pillow. He chuckled before taking the pillow off me.

"They are waiting." He whispered as he leaned closer to me.

"They can wait a little longer." I grabbed ahold of his face and kissed him lovingly. I don't know what this was, but I was enjoying it very much.

He held my waist in his hands as we kissed, carefully and hopefully being quiet. It got a bit heated as I ran my hands down his bare upper body, making him lift his face away from my neck.

"If we let this go any farther, we might be making another child." I laughed before dropping my hands from his back. He rolled off of my and got up, grabbing a shirt from his closet.

"Mood killer." I mumbled before getting up from the bed.

"Kat.." he warned. I turned to see him smirking, I knew what he was up to.

"Damon, no please." I back up and slowly opened the door to run. I got as far as the kitchen before he grabbed me and swung me around to face him, kissing him once again.

I smiled until we heard a small throat clearing and we both turned to see Harry and Penelope nicely sitting at the table waiting for breakfast.

I laughed and smiled lovingly at my family. This was something I wished for dearly.

By the end of it I wanted it to be real, I longed for and family of my own, especially with Damon. Some wished don't come true, but we can always imagine them.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

Who the hell Captured her? I'm still trying to think of someone anyways I hoped you like the chapter. Comment and vote for moreee. BTW this might be the last update for a couple days so I can write more! Love yall❤

~Ansley