6

Ryan's prov.

I was getting dizzyer by the minute, the blood scent was making me feel strange.

The guy shot Laken again, in the arm. I guess Laken couldn't take the pain and passed out, I tried to cover his wounds with napkins try to put pressure on the shots.

I was crying I didn't want my mate to be hurt.

But the blood was driving me crazy.

I felt pain shoot through me and for a secon. I thought I got shot, but I felt it all over not in one place.

My vision went black.

I was a strange wolf again, in the field.

The first rouge stepped up to try and kill me, he lounged and I lounged also.

Taking him down to the ground with me, he whimpered as he was pressed under my paw.

I lowered my head down, and bite his neck. I could feel the blood rush down my throat and energy swell up inside me.

I tore out his throat.

He struggled to breath, I watched him die horribly.

I woke up, in me and Lakens room.

Laken had just walked in when I woke up, he smiled and hugged me when he saw I was awake.

"Why all the emotion?" I asked.

Laken was smiling and crying. "You been in a coma for a week Ryan."

"What?!" I basically shouted, the bedroom door opened and my family rushed in.

They told me everything.

When Laken got shot, twice, the rouge was about ready to kill everyone. I somehow got rid of him then passed out.

"When pack security came for you, the rouges throat was ripped out and you were bloody lying next to Laken..." My dad whispered.

My dream... I ripped the rouges throat out... Coincidence? I hope.

I looked at my family. "Can I talk to dad alone?"

Laken frowned, but slowly nodded.

After everyone left I turned to dad.

"How did you know you were special?" I asked.

"My hair is white and my eyes are purple, I pretty much grew up with it." My dad smiled. "Speaking of which, you haven't unlocked your gifts yet."

I swallowed. "I don't know why, I figured when my mate comes they would come out also but they haven't. And dad I think I am-"

My dad cut me off. "Don't worry, mine didn't come until my wolf showed up."

"My wolf still hasn't..." I trailed off.

"It will." My dad smiled then left the room.