4

Ryan's prov.

After the discussion about the date, Laken told me to take a shower and he would have clothes ready for me when I get out.

Sighing I went into the bathroom with a towel and a wash rag, and got into the shower.

When I came out I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I creaked open the door, and saw Laken frowning at his phone.

"Laken?" I whispered, he turned quickly towards me and threw his phone on our night side table.

I was a little curious but I didn't ask about it.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I need clothes." I stated.

He winked at me. "I don't know I rather prefer you without clothes."

I blushed and glared at him. "Clothes."

He sighed and handed me some pjs and boxers, I went back into the bathroom and got dressed. I couldn't help but to notice the cratch on the boxers was way more bigger then mine.

I blushed, and stepped into me and Lakens bedroom.

He had changed also, no he was wearing nothing besides boxers.

"You ready for bed?" Laken asked me.

He wasn't dirty minded for a change.

I nodded as I climbed in the side that was free, once I got under the blankets I was about ready to fall asleep.

Until Laken wrapped his arms around me forcing me to be against his chest.

I sighed and fell asleep.

I was in a field, minding my own business playing in the moonlight. I was a wolf, my fur being a dark blood red.

I was confused, like Artic wolf, Strange wolfs were mostly extinct. Though my dad is an Artic wolf and so is my brother, they will possibly never be as frequent as they were in the past.

Strange wolf though were never seen after humans took control of the world, they were rumored to feast off blood and turned into vicious beasts during war. They were breed to be warriors, to kill anyone he got in their way.

So why am I one in this dream?

I heard a howl and suddenly several wolfs came into view around me, all of them being rouges.

I woke up, sweat was on my forehead and my mind was spinning.

"Love? What's wrong?" Laken asked, his voice was deep and sensual.

I frowned. "Just a nightmare."

Laken pulled me down and hugged me close. "Don't worry I will protect you."

Some how that sentence made me feel protected and safe.