She entangled her fingers in her hair, tugging at them violently as she walked down the street, "I can't believe he did that!"

______________________

Choi Young Do observed the reflection of the mirror as he turned his head left and right, lightly touching the bruise that just got worse because of his father. He had gone to Kim Tan's house and greeted his 'real mom' but not only that he had also seen Cha Eun Sang enter his property in broad daylight. He wasn't quite sure if he regretted going or not. After all Kim Tan had returned his 'friendliness' with paying a visit to his father and apologizing for hitting him.

He looked up from the bruise to his own eyes as he noticed the pooling of liquid at the rim reflecting back at him. He was angry at his father but in truth was, he was more angry with himself..... for not being able to leave his father, for not being able to beat him, for not being able to bring himself to play the way he does, a game with no rules like he says. He hated himself but his father was the only connection he had to his mother so it didn't matter what the man did Choi Young Do would stand through it all. The insults, the beatings, the other women, everything. Was his mother just another woman? Was he just like Kim Tan? He quickly got changed into the hotel kitchen attire as he headed to the kitchen.

He stood behind the bar as he dried the dishes with a cloth when he noticed Yoo Rachel's mum approaching the counter. He felt bad for her, she was nothing but just another business deal.

"I came because I was worried I heard you fought with tan are you ok" she quickly answered Choi Young do's questioning gaze.

Young Do internally rolled his eyes, "don't worry about me, I can take care of myself." There was no need for her to put on this act, she and him both knew she didn't care.

"There's a mark on your handsome face! Aaah it's still swollen..." she said as she reached out to touch his face before Choi Young Do quickly maneuvered his head to the side.

"Just take care of your son-in-law, we're not related. Root for the side that will benefit you the most." Choi Young Do was really starting to pity and dislike the woman at the same time. She put up her hand, "I get it." She said as she turned around and walked away. Choi Young Do let out a sigh as he went back to finishing his work. he just wanted to rest and forget everything about today. Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan, the beating, the mistress, the entire day.

__________________

"Aish nan yeogi waeisseo?" (ah why am I here?)

Su Jin stood infront of the entrance to Zeus hotel as she stared through the doors, she wasn't quite sure how she got here but she wasn't exactly planning to go home anytime soon. She needed to cool her head and as she thought about where she could go she realised she hadn't really made any proper friends. She was basically in her own world all the time which Choi Young Do had somehow crawled into. It was really starting to dawn on her exactly how much she had gotten involved with Choi Young Do that he was the only phone number from her school on her phone.

She shoved her hands in her blazer pocket as she made her way towards the front counter, "umm.. excuse me... I'm here to umm... see Choi Young Do." Su Jin said as she looked around in case he walked by,

"Ah, and who might you be?"

"Uh chingoo..?" (friend)

Although Su Jin considered Choi Young Do to be a friend now she wasn't sure that he felt the same way.

"Irumun?" (name?)

"Park Su Jin."

"Aaah the first women to ever enter this hotel in the arms of our infamous Choi Young Do. Well you can go up, it's at the top level, the door to your left down the hall when you exit the elevator." She said smiling,

"Uh t..thankyou." Su Jin said as a blush coloured her cheeks

Su Jin stood in the elevator quietly as people got and off, she always wondered why the elevator music was so... awkward. Was it really that hard to play some 'normal' music?

She stepped out of the elevator as she looked left and right before continuing towards her destination. She stood in front of what she hoped was his door as she glared at bell, was it really ok for her to be here? She took a deep breath as she lightly pressed the bell, hoping inside that the bell was actually broken and wouldn't ring, but no luck as the sound of the bell reverberated around her almost like a warning sign. After a few seconds of waiting she pressed again, she continued to stand there for a few minutes before coming to the conclusion that he was in fact not home.

A sense of relief yet disappointment filled her as she slowly turned away from the door and headed back to the elevator.

"You pabo, (idiot) Su Jin. Off course it's possible he's not home. What are you even doing here?!" She said to herself as she pressed at her forehead with her fingertips in frustration. The ding of the elevator was heard as Su Jin continued to glare at the floor, waiting for the doors to open. A pair of shoes stepped out of the elevator as she went to step in but before she had the chance, she was grabbed by the wrist and pulled out as the ding of the elevator was once again heard as the doors closed shut. Before Su Jin had the chance to look at the assaulter she was pressed tightly into a chest.

Choi Young Do stood there slightly shaking as he held her as closely as possible so that she wouldn't leave... so that she couldn't leave.

He had been in the elevator by himself the entire way up to the top floor during which time he had let all the events and pains of the day sink in. He had continuously replayed everything as he absentmindedly gazed at the door of the elevator. He wasn't too sure how much longer he could continue to play this game before he went crazy or did something he would regret. He shut his eyes as he imagined a world without him, a world where everyone was smiling especially Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan.

"Maybe I should just disappear.... " He whispered to himself

Don't be a pabo! A sudden flash of a certain ramen loving girl as she scrunched her eyebrows at him appeared before his eyes. He immediately opened his eyes letting out a breath of surprise which was eventually followed by a chuckle. She was starting to become something like a conscience to him.

But where had that conscience gone when he needed her? Maybe if she had been with him today then he would not have done what he did and he wouldn't be here right now.

He wanted to see her, he...missed her.

The doors of the elevator opened as he got off when he saw her, at first he thought it was an illusion but as she went to get on the elevator he grabbed her wrist. The skin touching skin, confirming his mind that she was in fact real. What was she doing here? He had wanted to see her and here she was standing in front of him so without hesitation he wrapped himself around her, wanting to truly confirm that she really was there.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone whose still reading: thankyou :)