"You shouldn't lie to me." He said softly, watching the side of her face for a reaction

"I..I wasn't" Su Jin mumbled as her eyes flitted back and forth between Choi Young Do and the floor,

He slowly pulled back as he noticed a light pink staining her cheek as one end of his lips tugged up in a smirk, "off course." He turned around walking out of the room, an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. She made his heart beat so he made her blush.

Su Jin stood there for a few seconds, her hand slowly placing itself on top of her heart, what was that? She questioned herself, feeling the badump badump sound rebound of her palm. She slowly poked her head out of the room as she looked left and right for any signs of danger. The reason she had even got into this situation was because of those crazy girls from before and Su Jin really didn't want a confrontation. Apparently one of them had seen her and Young Do through the glass window at the convenience store when driving past.It's always because of Choi Young Do. When she had gotten to the classroom, she was about to walk in when one of the students stopped her telling her to make a run for it. From what she remembered his name was Myungsoo. At first Su Jin thought he was crazy but then she noticed the same girls from before standing a few metres behind him she made a dash for it just as they noticed her.

______________________________

She sat in class her eyes half open as she stared at the board while the teacher drowned on about Shakespeare. She could feel three pairs of eyes glaring at her back and it was really starting to get on her nerves. The sudden vibration of her phone jolted her out of her misery as she pulled it out to see a text from none other than 'must pick up'. Knowing he was most likely watching at that very moment she decided to ignore it as she placed the phone face down on the table. A few seconds later another text arrived this time making a slight noise as the vibration from the phone ricocheted onto the table. Su Jin turned around as she glared at Choi Young Do while he responded with a raised eyebrow, one side of his mouth once again tilted up. Su Jin turned back when suddenly an onslaught of texts started making her phone vibrate incessantly. She quickly picked it up as people around her looked at her in frustration. She placed the phone in her lap as she looked at the messages which asked for her help and where Cha Eun Sang was while the onslaught of messages were a character each time spelling out 'ya palli tedape' (hurry up and answer).

Su Jin replied with a kojo ( get lost.) as she turned off her phone. who did he think he was getting so up close this morning?!

Choi Young Do glared at the reply before kicking her chair as he typed a reply but when he pressed send it did not go through. He pressed the resend a button multiple times before harshly placing his phone on his table. She's so frustrating! Why did she always have to play this cat and mouse game? Just yesterday she had said she would help him so what was she doing now?

The bell rang as Su Jin stayed sitting not making a single effort to get up. Choi Young Do eyed her suspiciously as he wondered why she was still sitting there after all from his previous experience she was always one of the first to leave the room. He slowly walked past her and out the door as he wondered towards the cafeteria, he was half way there when he remembered that he was going to ask her about Cha Eun Sang. Turning around he headed back to the classroom.

Meanwhile Su Jin sat there calmly watching the three girls in front of her, she decided to get it over and done with rather than waste her time avoiding them for the next week or two.

"No boya?" (what are you?)

"We warned you didn't we? About going near Choi Young Do. Are you deaf or dumb? Do you have any idea what we can do to you? After all you're just a pity case."