Where oh where is Lucy's soul?

I think I'm just to tired or someone slipped me something if I'm hearing Cas correctly. "What?!" "So you're saying our sister has God's soul tucked away?" Dean said clearly as shocked as me."Yes that seems to be the case, I'm gonna ask some angels and see what they know." After Cas vanished Sam spoke up. "So where's Lucifer's soul then?" "Who had the neckless before you again?"

"Mom, but she wouldn't have had his soul she was to kind-hearted." "I don't get it, Lucifer's locked in a box, wouldn't his soul be in there?" Dean said slightly panicked, I mean I understood I was still sorta in shock to. Sam shuddered re-capping the time Lucifer took him over. How in the hell were we going to find his soul?

I had ended up falling asleep on Dean's shoulder but I was so tired I couldn't help it.

My dream was one of the scariest things I had experienced in a while. I was running through the woods, being chased by demons, leviathans, vampires, and rawheads. When I had got to the middle of the woods I turned and saw everyone I had even met, saved, and loved, dead. I could remember the grotesque smell of rotting corpses and the blood stained every tree and leaves for miles.

I stopped and fell to my knees, what else could I have done? I awoke with a start and realized I had been crying, looking around I found I'm in my room, hm, Dean must have brought me in here. Being as quiet as I could, I snuck out of my room to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Harshly, I grabbed the bottle opener and opened it with force. Ever since I was little I've had nightmares, but none that have ever felt that vivid. After I drank the cool, awful tasting beer, I headed back to my room, and fell asleep again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I know this was short but I have writers block. :(

I will update soon though!

Also This next chapter coming up will be very long and challenging so please bare with me, love you guys! <3