Okay, definitely not the warm welcoming I was expecting. She's just nervous, though. This must be a big appearance.

"Oh. Okay." I said, as my bag was being wheeled in.

I bent my knees, unzipping it and taking out my best pair of ripped skinny jeans with a nice top and some nice accessories.

Demi glanced down and crinkled her nose. "No, you need to put on something nicer. And straighten your hair. Wavy is too casual."

What the hell? I dropped the clothes back in the suitcase and scanned the rest of what was in there. I didn't pack for the Grammys.

Sighing, I started to grab something else but Demi stopped me. "Wait, just- wait."

Why does she sound so annoyed? Wilmer and I didn't have to fly across the country. We could've stayed home. Appreciativeness would be nice.

She grabbed my white dress out of her suitcase, and handed it to me. I took it from her and went to the bathroom.

I'm trying so hard to be positive, but I've only been with her for five minutes and she's acting like a brat. I can only imagine how the rest of the night is going to go.

Oh, surprise! She already has a straightener plugged in and ready to go for me, plus some makeup (which, surprise again, matches my makeup so obviously this was planned).

I just finished straightening my hair when there was a knock on the door. I can only pray it's not Demi.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened enough for Jill to slip in, then shut it.

"I'll help you out." She said, grabbing the makeup and instructing me to sit down on the closed toilet seat.

"Thanks." I sighed, closing my eyes.

"She's just... Stressed." Jill said, applying my eyeliner and obviously reading my mind.

"She's something." I agreed. "I'm guessing the outfit and shit was planned?"

"Actually, she hijacked your dress because she was going to wear it one night. She didn't end up doing it, but we talked about how you should wear it if you didn't bring something better. I put the makeup in here just in case."

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." She said. "Just one more second and you'll be done."

I waited, finding it more soothing as she went over my face and neck with her fluffy brush. I could feel myself falling asleep, but then-

"Wala!" Jill said, stepping back. "We're done and ready to go."

"Thank you so much." I said, walking out of the bathroom to see everyone picking up their stuff and heading out the door.

"Should I grab my crutches?" I asked out loud to no one in-particular.

"Yeah-" Wilmer started, but got cut off by Demi.

"No. You never use them anyway." She said, waving it off.

Actually, the only time I don't use them is when I go to the bathroom or walk up the stairs. I shouldn't even be putting any pressure on it at all, and if we're going to be walking all night it's going to hurt like a bitch. It's really pushing the limits.