Wednesday February 26th

Ominous POV
5:23 am

The Way brothers are close, but not as close as one would think. Gerard wondered why Mikey wouldn't tell him that he knew Pete Wentz. Frank wondered why Mikey wouldn't tell him either.

Mikey didn't come home that night.

Patrick wondered why Pete wasn't at the after party.

Pete wasn't there because he was busy fucking the younger Way brother. Blunt, but true.

-

Frank and Gerard sat on the couch all night, waiting for Mikey to come home, but Frank didn't last very long, he fell asleep at around midnight with his head resting on Gerard's shoulder. Gerard was okay with it though. Frank was cute when he was asleep.

But Gerard was up all night. Worrying about Mikey. But sometime around 5:45, the elder Way got a text from his brother, saying that he stayed at a friends house.

Pete Wentz's house, Gerard thought, rolling his eyes at his younger brother.

To: Dumbass Brother
When are you coming back?

From: Dumbass Brother
Around lunch probably, got to go.

To: Dumbass Brother
Ok

Mikey's POV
7:23 am

"I like your flower crown." I say to Pete as we cuddle on the couch, his head resting on my chest.

"I like your face." He responds, looking up at me with big eyeliner ringed eyes. And right then and there I just wanted to kiss so much. I just smiled in response, kissing his temple and rubbing his shoulder slightly with my hand.

"I think that one day I am going to explode because of how much I love you." I say shaking my head, because knowing Pete Wentz, exploding from loving him is very plausible.

"Don't do that." Pete says looking up at me again, sincerity in his eyes. "If you explode I will legit die." He continues. I kiss him deeply the moment he finishes his sentence. "And I love you too." He says when we finally pull apart a few minutes later.

"You are such a sweet little dude." I say smiling.

"Thank you." Pete says, a blush creeping up onto his face. "Did Mikey Way just smile?! Oh my Satan somebody call the president, he needs to make an announcement to the world saying that my boyfriend, Michael James Way just smiled!" He exclaims. He probably would have kept going on if I hadn't shut him up with my lips on his.

Sure I don't smile much, but with Pete Wentz in my life, I couldn't help but smile like I am right now in this moment.

I am utterly, completely and pathetically in love with the short little emo dwarf named Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The Third.

"I think there might be something going on with Gerard and Frank." I say out of the blue.

"Yeah, I saw them at the show, Frank seems like a cool guy. I saw those two dancing together." Pete says nonchalantly.

"What!?" I ask, clearly freaking out. "They were there?" I ask, calming my self down a bit.

"Yeah, you didn't see them?" He asks casually, confusion adamant in his voice.