I'm also a human and I do felt tired and suddenly I felt suffocated.

I was so wrong to say those things to her. The look on her eyes would etched in my mind and that would haunt me forever.

If I could just return back the time, I would never let you leave me. I would never said things to you. 
If I could just return back the time, I would hug you tight and tell you how much I love. 

I'm sorry my love.

Is it too late if I want you to be back again?

Is it too late if I say my sorry to you?

Would you still accept me?

The same place twice, when you and I,
Said goodbye I felt the angels cry
True love's a gift,
But we let it drift in a storm
Every night I feel the angels cry

C'mon babe, can't our love be revived?
Bring it back and we gon' make it right
I'm on the edge, just tryin' to survive
As the angels cry

(PRESENT)

What would you do if the only person who hurt you is the only one who can make yourself put back together into pieces.

The one who broke you is the only one who can fix your shattered heart. As if no matter how hard you tried to forget, you couldn't do anything because all you can see is him. The moments you shared together keep on replaying before your eyes.

When love is truly right, it lives from year to year
It changes as it goes and on the way it grows
But it never disappears

---------(meanwhile at the apartment)

 Alden was shocked when Maine suddenly fainted in front of him. She was crying endlessly tears wont stop coming out in her eyes and before he knew it, she was already lying on the ground. He was startled to see her passed out, he slowly lifted Maine up carrying her bridal style and put her to bed. He didn't know what just happen, all he knew was he was watching her crying and sobbing uncontrollably and it was breaking his heart thinking it was all because of him.

He called someone and asked to go in their apartment.

Maine stirred from her sleep and she slowly fluttered her eyes open to see Alden staring at her with a serious and tired eyes. She felt a great pang in her heart to see him like that. Dark circles under his eyes were becoming visible and he also grew some stubbles in him. He looks very tired and so was she. They both looked very tired and very lost.

Lost in their relationship.

Both hurting without fighting for their love.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He break the silence, his voice was shaking. He was sitting on her bed still staring at her while she was still on her lying position.

Maine suddenly became aware and slowly got up to level on Alden. Both of them were sitting on bed. Looking into each other eyes with Maine's loud beating heart. She was looking at him and tears started to stream down her cheeks for she can't bear to see them in a situation like this.