••••••••••••••

"Ew vic you have sauce on your chin!" I laughed at him. 

We were on the outskirts of the town having dinner at an Italian restaurant. I told vic it would be fine to eat somewhere cheaper but he insisted.

Vic rubbed his chin before giving me a cheeky smile.

"Better?" 

"Yes."

I picked up some pasta with my fork and began to eat again. When I looked up Vic was looking at me, not eating or drinking, he was just looking.

"What?" I asked him and wiped my mouth to make sure I didn't have anything on my face.

"Nothing, you're just so," he paused for a second, "stunning."

I blushed and grabbed his hand that was laying on the table. I rubbed his knuckles before speaking, "You're too sweet for me."

He interlocked our fingers and sighed, "Kellin, you deserve everything, whether it's love or money or happiness. You don't deserve to feel bad about yourself and I sure as hell won't let anyone make you feel that way." 

I felt like screaming at this point. He was so god damn cute and I just adored him in the moment. He made me feel so good about myself and made me feel loved. There were times when I saw my future with him. We would be cuddled up on the couch probably watching a dumb show and eating ice cream even though it was probably cold outside. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the waiter came to give us our receipt. I grabbed it but Vic did the same.

"Victor! Please let me pay!" I pouted.

"Kells no, I want to be a good boyfriend and pay."

"But you always pay, I feel bad if I don't at least contribute."

"Okay give me like 10 dollars." He rolled his eyes.

I smiled at him and handed him the money and he pulled out his wallet to grab his card.

"Hey Kellin isn't that Justin Bieber?" He asked making me turn around and yell where.

Fucking sue me, I love Justin Bieber.

I turned around about to yell at him for giving my hopes up, but I saw him slip my money into his wallet and add the card.

Awe he's sweet.

I turned around and gave him that look and he just ignored it acting like he did nothing wrong. He didn't do anything wrong, I just wanted to make him feel bad.

Soon we left the restaurant and got into Vic's car. He drove in a random direction making me question what he was doing.

"Vic where are we going?"

"I don't know yet, but what's the fun in knowing where we're going?" He smirked and turned up the radio.

I laughed at him and we started singing the lyrics to the song on the radio. We were both out of tune and screaming them at certain parts. It's was just a care free time with him at the moment.

"Vic you sound horrible!" I laughed at him.

"Hey! So do you, so I wouldn't be talking!" He chuckled turning down the music.

Vic turned to the side of the road and parked on this deserted parking lot. I saw the view and it was stunning. The city lights lit up the ground for miles and miles and you could here the faint sound of cars passing by.

"It's so beautiful up here." I quietly said.

"Really peaceful too." Vic said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

I looked at him and he was so focused on the scene in front of us. You could see the cities reflection in his eyes and he had a faint smile plastered on his face. He turned to face me and leaned in to kiss me. It was passionate and slow and it was just so, perfect in a way. Being with him made me feel so bubbly inside. He made me feel like I was on top of the world and made me experience feelings that I never knew I could feel.

When we pulled away he looked into my eyes and his hand touched my face gently.

"You're so beautiful Kells," He stayed quiet for a moment before speaking up again, "I know that Jason hurt you big time, but I just want you to know that I would never hurt you. What you did in school was none of my business and you were sticking up for yourself. I'm not mad at you alright?"

I just nodded at him and he kissed me again before pulling away.

"I love you kellin."

"W-What? You really mean it?" It was a shocker. I always thought I was a person who couldn't be loved, but then again there's always a first time for everything.

"Yes, I really mean it." He laughed.

I pulled in him for a hug and repeatedly pecked his lips while he laughed at me. Maybe I was acting silly but I didn't care at the moment. He really loved me!

"I love you too Vic." I smiled.

Just when I said his smile grew even more. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me and we continued to watch the view of the city until the sun began to rise.