C ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 2 ~ Mate?

(A/N- For some reason it deleted most of this chapter :| Now I have to rewrite most of the chapter D: I have to write it as best as I can remember which is going to be pretty hard considering I haven't looked at this chapter for a month... Sorry for the inconvineince lovelies)

-------------------

Vanessa's P.O.V.

-------------------

"Vanessa, wake up honey..." A sweet voice gently roused me out of my deep sleep. Who's voice was this? This was definitely not Patricia's! I jumped out of bed and hit the floor panicking.

"Who are you and what have you done with Patricia?! Get away fro-" I stopped once I opened my eyes. I saw mom laughing on the floor. She was clutching her stomach from all the laughing which made me start to laugh too.

"Whats with all of the noise? And laughing?" My dad ask as he walked into the room. We probably looked like idiots. Me and mom were laughing like there's no tomorrow on the floor. Dad just continued to stare at us until our laughing fit was over.

"Anyone care to explain?" He asked annoyed, probably because he has been standing there for a few minutes waiting for us to stop laughing. I'm guessing he just woke up like me and is still tired. Mom pointed at me signalling for me to tell him.

"Mom came to wake me up this morning. I'm always used to Patricia yelling at me to wake up and I didn't remember that I moved in with you guys so when I heard a different voice I thought someone was in the apartment and kidnapped Patricia and was going to kidnap me next." Dad then started to chuckle and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay honey, lets go shopping after we meet the alpha and your in the pack. We need to get you the clothes that are considered 'in' at the moment." Mom turned to me and I nodded.

I was exited because I would have more time with mom plus more clothes! I wasn't really one to enjoy shopping but the fact that mom was coming made it more enjoyable. I have a feeling my mom is kind of into fashion because she seems to know a lots about it.

"Well I can see I'm not needed here. I'll be downstairs making breakfast for today." With that he left the room. Mom turned to me once he was out.

"A few days ago, when your father and I booked your flight, I knew that you didn't really know about us,"

Yeah. I didn't really know that I was/was going to be a werewolf. I didn't even think anything remotely close to that.

"So I went and bought you a few outfits for the special occasions." She smiled warmly.

"Thank you," I returned the smile. "