Mistake

Trevor POV

Right now I don't know how to feel after hearing those words but I noticed she didn't finish.

Zendaya- Alzayah was our child but he's not Uhhhh well he isn't alive anymore *cries*

Trevor- you aborted my baby *raises fist*

Zendaya- no I had a miscarriage *cries*

Trevor- baby I'm so sorry I understand

Zendaya- you know how it feels to live with the guilt knowing u killed ur son

Trevor- you didn't kill him baby come here

Zendaya- well maybe this was a mistake

Trevor- yea we weren't ready baby

Zendaya- U right everything happens for a reason

Kobe "Messiah" POV

2 hours later

After the whole breakdown thing we decided to eat our candy and watch "The Leprechaun" it's actually really scary.

"Hey Trev how is life for you right now?" I questioned "It's actually nice and calm without drama" Trevor smiled "True that" I yawned.

Morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes so I ran to the kitchen like my life depended on it. "My plate ready?" I asked "Yea but brush your teeth" Zendaya laughed "Fine" I sighed.

After I brushed my teeth I walked down and heard a intense convo:

Trevor- why'd you throw up and get moody if you weren't pregnant no more

Zendaya- sometimes you'll vomit if stressed that's it and I'm always moody I'm a girl !

Trevor- oh when'd you find out about the miscarriage

Zendaya- about a week ago

Trevor- I'm sorry babe *hugs*

I walked in and saw my plate ready on the table so I ran to the table. My iPad started ringing, Major was trying to FaceTime me so I answered.

Me- speak

Major- what you eating I see pancakes

Me- some eggs bacon grits SAUSAGE

Major-aye that's dope but u got plans today

Me- going to the beach

Major- ight bye and hit me up later

I ended the call and ran upstairs getting ready.

Trevor POV

I just got out the shower when my phone started blasting "Loyal" by Chris Brown featuring Tyga and Lil Wayne. The contact name read "THOT" I chuckled then answered.

Me- who this?

???: I'm pregnant

Kobe POV

Right now I'm watching my favorite movie "Good Burger" and right when I turned it on Z busted in. "Heyyyy" she grinned "What?" I asked "Well then I'll just take my pizza and Hot Cheetos back" she said "Bring that ahh here boy" I yelled in a DC Young Fly voice. "So you ready for the beach?"Z questioned. "Yea I look fresh" I laughed referring to my red Jordan shirt white cargo shorts and red Lebrons. "You funny but let's make a Musical.ly" Z screamed.

After making a Musical.ly we ate the pizza and hot Cheetos while watching "Good Burger". "Yall ready to go?" Trevor asked walking in "Yea" we replied in unison "I can't believe YALL didn't invite me to eat pizza" Trevor fake cried. "You'll be ok" Zendaya shrugged getting in the car.

Trevor POV

Turns out that I might have another child but honestly I don't know because the girl is a thot. I'm getting the DNA test next week and until then I refuse to tell Z about it. We pulled up at the beach and sat by the squad and let the kids play.

Jacob- I have a announcement to make

Roc- then say it

Torii- you gon have to do more when u

Jamiyah- *sings* say it

Zendaya- that's my song by Tory Lanez

Jacob- anyway I was saying destiny is my gf

Ray- duh everybody knew

Me- dang this Ciroc got me having 2 pee

Diggy- nobody needed to know that

Me- well then *walks far*

I was about to zip up my pants when I heard some footsteps. I turned around and saw my enemy/regret/ex/baby mama Felica. "Trevor?" she asked "Yea it's me in the flesh" I fake smiled. "Eww put that thing back in yo pants" a little boy yelled making me finish zipping my pants. "Mama who that?" another child asked "Don't be rude and I'm sorry Trev this is Tyler and Cameron" Felica said "It's not Trev its Trevor" I corrected. "Sorry but don't treat me like I mean nothing to you" she yelled.

Zendaya POV

I chuckled as I saw Kobe get beat up by Jaivon and Khi. "I'm gonna go try to find Trevor" I said walking away and bumping into a skinny light skin with a six-pack. It was none other then Chris.

Before I could greet him I heard screams and shouts so I turned around and saw Kobe far away in the ocean. I panicked and started running for him until Chris stopped me.

Chris- Z you know U can't swim stop

Me- that's my brother I gotta get him

Chris- I got it *runs to water and swims*

Me- Chris thank u so much *hugs*

Trevor- what's going on here

I let go of Chris and saw a very angry Trevor "Is there a problem?" I asked "Yea you hugging all over him" Trevor yelled as a girl was behind him. "He saved my brother something you could've did if you weren't off with her" I replied "Man whatever" he said walking to his car being followed by the mystery girl.

"Oh well" Chris shrugged "You okay?" I asked Kobe "Yes" he nodded. "How about we reschedule this day" Jamiyah suggested "I agree" everyone said leaving. "I'll give you a ride home" Chris smiled "Thanks" I replied walking to his car. "Do you ever think about getting your own place?" Chris questioned "Way ahead of you I have a apartment downtown" I chuckled giving him directions.

Kobe POV

We pulled up to the apartment that Z always secretly kept incase we needed a home. After walking up a million steps we finally made it. "I'll call you when dinner is ready" Zendaya said "Okay" I sighed knowing drama is about to start.

I put on my headphones and started listening to "Liquor" by Chris Brown and read a book. Eventually I got bored and decided to listen to they convo. I walked in and heard this:

Zendaya- I really want a kid running around here

Chris- I can make that happen *smirk*

When I heard that I froze and started thinking how my life would change forever.

😂😂😂

Guys please vote and comment your feedback matters!!! It could be a question or a compliment anything just please comment and vote.

Thanks for those of you that always comment and vote I appreciate it😘😘😘

Vote👍Comment💬Share👥

Peace💗

-Brooklyn😈😍💯