Life of the Party

Life of the Party

Messiah (Kobe) POV

Trevor and Zendaya dropped me off at this boys and girls clubs for anybody. Right now we're on the street looking at random performances like magic, dancing,singing, comedy, and more, I was just walking on my iPad recording the performances when I got a FaceTime Audio call from a email called yourworstnightmare@gmail.com. I was about to decline when a huge kid bumped into me and made me answer I put my head phones in and listened.

???: everybody has their time to go and leave this earth we never know when it'll happen but I know when yours will happen like I said everybody has their time it's your time Kobe or should I say Messiah?

Before I could answer the connection dropped and I was not calling that person back.

Trevor

"Hi sir I mean young man how may I help you" asked a American man with curly brown hair "I'm here to let you know that me and my girlfriend will be gambling here and I'm aware I'm underage but I have a lot of cash to offer if you let me go" I grinned showing him a $100 bill. "Welcome to Treasure Island where everybody is a winner let me know if you need anything" said the worker "Thank you sir" I smiled giving him $300 . "Let's go play Blackjack" Zendaya squealed "Ight I'll be ordering us food" I said.

Zendaya

I was about to start the game of Blackjack when I saw my opponents Chris Brown and Yazz The Greatest I was completely star struck. "I can't believe I'm about to play blackjack with Yazz and Chris Brown I'm so happy to meet you can I get a selfie with you guys?" I asked taking out my gold selfie stick. "Can I get your number?" Yazz winked "Sure" I replied "Ight lets take a selfie" Chris said. I snapped the photo mad when I looked at the photo I saw Trevor making a goofy face I saw him sitting in his wheelchair looking so cute and innocent. "Chris I was wondering if your daughter is busy on Friday because my little brother goes to school with her and his party is on Friday and his name is Kobe Messiah Coleman" I replied "Sure she can Royalty talks about Kobe all the time" Chris laughed eventually we played blackjack I won and we exchanged numbers. Yazz started singing Your So Beautiful and I almost melted "Remember Hakeem got a thing for the ladies and the ladies got a thing for the Hakeem" Yazz winked "You just remember Trevor got a thing for Zendaya and Zendaya got a thing for Trevor" Trevor fake laughed rolling away. "Bye Yazz" I frowned filling Trev.

Me: Trev- (GCO)
Trevor: don't Trev me and don't talk to me I just risked my life for u and your brother and you sit there and let him flirt like I wasn't even there!
Me: so you ain't gamma talk to me
Trevor: nope
Zendaya: okay

I walked away and started playing more casino games at the end of the night I won 10,000 bucks and I spent 2,000 on drinks. Right now I was on my 8th drink and I was twerking when I felt random hands pull me down by my waist and sit me on their lap "I'm sorry babe I was just jealous please forgive me" Trevor pleaded with puppy dog eyes "O-Okay" I replied Trevor kissed me with so much passion again I felt sparks. After a while we got stares so Trevor asked if they had a private room and he paid $500 to have the whole VIP Area to ourselves. We had a make out session and it later more intense.

Please comment and vote the amount of reads on my chapter never match up to the comments and votes and if i don't reach my goals there's a chance I won't update until I do so please vote comment and share but I love all my fans that do read this story😘

Who do you think called Kobe?

Do yall think Zendaya should have a kid?

CASTING CALLL

Zendaya's enemy that steals Trevor

Kobe's babysitter that likes Trevor

New rookie in the music business that gives Trevor advice

and if there's any boys reading there's a part for Zendaya's old best friend and her ex boyfriend

ALSO GO READ MY CO WRITER'S STORY MrsChresantoRoyal it's called The Three I Love