Not So Bad After All

Kobe POV

Trevor has been acting different ever since the situation at dinner, he's even helping me get Royalty Brown the daughter of Chris Brown!! I was in my training when Trevor's phone buzzed and he got a text from a girl named Ashley saying: Hey babe hope you didn't forget me. I was shocked at what I saw considering he likes Z but as my favorite muppet character Kermit would say "But that's none of my business" and it really wasn't. Trevor ignored it and told me he would show pics of Royalty while I say a pick up line.

Trevor: *holding up pic of Royalty* say something

Kobe: hey Royalty I was wondering if you'd like to be my beautiful royal queen

Trevor: Great just like we practiced now say something cool I taught you

Kobe: wassup ma I was thinking maybeh you could cum to my crib and we could chill😈

Trevor: that's my boy now give me dap

Later we talked and Trevor explained he'll buy me some cool upgraded clothes to impress her.

Zendaya POV

I was laying on Trevor's couch watching the first season of Empire when Trevor barged in and interrupted and that made me mad because Empire is my life. "Ay shawty we gon be landing in 10 minutes get buckled up and safe young lady" Trevor yelled "Ok sure whatever you interrupted Empire so go shoo leave" I shooed him away because at this point I would say and do anything to make him leave and Trevor could tell. "Ok bye love you" Trevor said kissing me on the lips and I didn't pull away I just deepened it and once again I felt sparks. Suddenly Trevor stood up holding me while I wrapped my legs around his back and my arms around his neck he spun me around without breaking the kiss until he sat down putting me on his lap.

Trevor POV

I knew that move would work when she's watching Empire she'll do anything and I mean anything at all! I swear Zendaya gives the best kisses ever and this kiss was literally 7 minutes in heaven. Suddenly Zendaya pulled away for air and laughed "Wow" I smiled "That was amazing" Zendaya laughed "Why did it have to end?" I smirked "1. I'm watching Empire 2. I need air 3. We will continue later" Z explained "Fine first give me a kiss on the cheek" I demanded she did as I told her and I walked back to where Kobe was in the back.

Kobe POV

I was playing Fun Run 2 on my iPad with my best friends when Trevor walked in with lipstick on his lips and a lipstick mark on his cheek. "I see you've been kissing my sister" I giggled "You found that out pretty quick" Trevor said "There's evidence all over your face" I grinned pointing to his face while he looked at his camera and gasped. Trevor wiped it off and laughed along with me while we talked. "We will be landing in Las Vegas, Nevada in 5 minutes" the pilot said. I wonder what was in Las Vegas for me to do it's the the city of sin😕 but i trust Trevor because I realized he's not so bad after all.

Zendaya POV

When I heard Las Vegas I started jumping around in my head I was beyond excited that I was going to Las Vegas. "We can't gamble and what about Kobe?" I asked "Kobe is going to a kids group and I can make your dreams come to life so don't worry" Trevor smiled. After minutes of talking we landed and exited the plane and driving then we caught a cab "Im Jacob" he waved "Okay we're going to-" Trevor got cut off by Jacob "I know exactly where your going" Jacob smirked locking the doors "I'm scared"Kobe whispered "It's ok lil man I got this" Trevor replied. After 10 minutes of driving passing the casino the driver pulled up into a dark alley "GET OUT" Jacob yelled "Watch how u talk to my lady and my best friend boy before you get hurt"Trevor yelled getting out the car
Trevor POV

As soon as we stepped out the car two huge men appeared "I'm Dominic" one said "I'm Kevin"the other said. "Does it look like I care bro?" I asked, Dominic pulled out a pistol and Kevin pulled out a machine gun while Jacob sped off in the cab. "Look who it is" my old best friend Dwayne smiled "What do you want" I asked "To kill you for betraying me and for the bad kids and then you sat there watching me get beat up I was in a coma for a week I could've died and my best friend didn't care to even visit me" Dwayne yelled "I'm sorry dude but don't hurt us" I apologized "Oh I will your gonna hurt like I did but I'm gonna be nice and give you choices" Dwayne grinned. "Do you want me to shoot you with this AK47 or I shoot the kid with a pistol or the girl with a machine gun" Dwayne smiled.