Chapter 16: Trouble In Hell

Q/N|

UNEDITED

----------

Chapter 16:

Trouble In Hell

--------

"You know all of that is going to go to your stomach." Will says with a frown on his face as he scrunched his nose up at Jasmine's food.

I hold in a laugh as Jasmine flips him off and continues to eat her cupcake. You see Jasmine is we're when it comes to eating. First off she liked to eat her desserts first, which is why her plate is currently full of brownies and cakes. She then eats fruit and makes sure to put cool whip, and ice cream on them, especially her strawberries. Lastly she eats the main food which consists of all meat, just about. She doesn't like vegetables, except broccoli so her plate never really consists of them. Plus, the girl eats like a 400 pound Japanese sumo wrestler; okay, well I can't talk about her there, because I'm the same way.

"I prefer my women petique with huge curves." Will goes on, "And if you keep eating like that, you'll still have the curves, just not the petiqueness." He says gesturing to her stomach and boobs.

Jasmine narrows her eyes at him and shoves a brownie into her mouth. "First off," she says after she's done chewing, "I'm not one of you women, second off all of this food goes to my ass and hips, not my stomach, plus I work out." She tells him before making a show of stuffing her mouth.

"Just disgusting," He says before he jumps and starts to rub his leg. "Did you just kick me?" He asks glaring at Jasmine.

She smirks at him before going back to her food.

So somehow, I ended up sitting next to Will when we were being seated. Jasmine and Blake ended up on a side together; with me sitting across from Blake, and Jasmine and Will sitting across from each other.

"As entertaining as it is to watch you two bicker, I'm going to go get another plate." I tell the two of them standing up from the table before making my way to the buffet line.

I walk over to the Chinese food section looking for some sesame seed chicken. Glancing around I frown when I see that they're out. I feel someone press up behind me and I jump from being startled.

Oh, goodness, I'm going to be kidnapped.

"Looking for this," A husky voice whispers in my ear just as a plate is out in front of my face full of sesame seed chicken.

This ass whole not only is trying to kidnap me but he's also taking all of the chicken. What an ass.

Maybe it's weird that I'm being kidnapped and I'm thinking about chicken, but I don't give a damn. The chicken is my favorite Chinese food and my favorite thing at 'The Grill'.

"Just stay calm and you can have the chicken." The voice says and there's clear amusement. It finally registers in my mind who the ass whole behind me is. I have no idea how I didn't recognize the voice at first.

"You Ass Whole!" I yell turning around and shoving Blake who laughs his butt off. Somehow he manages to still keep the plate in his hand, and continues to laugh.

I see people glance at us as they walk by. We probably look like delinquent teens; partially due to my outburst and Blake's bad boy look.

"Stop laughing, your making a scene." I tell him with a frown on my face.

He glances at my face and continues to laugh before stopping. "If this was a real case scenario you would've been kidnapped." He says with a bright smile on his face.