TBBIMR3: I'll Slash All Your Tires

Q/N: Was watching the SuperBowl but it seems like every time I watch a football game the people I want to win always lose. I'm not a Ravens die heart fan but I wass pulling for them this game and after the freaing lights went out it seems like they gave up... Anyways thanks to their bad playing you now get a new chapter of The Bad Boy Is My Ride:)

Chapter 3: I'll slash all your tires

When I wake up I feel like crap and my butt is in agony. I stand up, wiping the sleep out of my eyes and stumbling over to my closet. I pull out a pair of khaki cargos and a light blue tank top, deciding I'll just dress comfortably. After brushing my teeth, washing my face, and changing, I jog down the stairs.

I find my mother in the same spot she was in yesterday and yet again she's eating an apple. Instead of reading the newspaper though she's reading a magazine. When she sees me enter she closes it. "I'm going to contact Blake's mom today about getting your car fixed." She narrows her eyes at me and I wonder what Blake told her.

"'Okay," I say with a shrug, opening the refrigerator door and looking for something quick to eat. "Mom, you really need to go grocery shopping," I complain, closing the door and grabbing a bag of chips to eat out of the snack jar.

"I'm not the one who's hungry," she says, going back to her magazine.

Best mother ever, right? Note the sarcasm.

I walk outside slamming the kitchen door behind me. It finally dawns on me that I have no ride to school. Shit.

I'm just about to pull out my phone to call Jasmine when I see a Ferrari sitting in the driveway. Well, maybe he isn't that bad of a person.

The driver's side window rolls down and Blake sticks his head out. "Hurry up I don't have all damn day." He rolls his window back up.

Okay, I was so wrong. He's still a freaking jerk.

I stomp over to the passenger's side, swinging the door open and slamming it shut, ignoring the glare I receive from Blake. His radio is blasting some dumbass rap song and it starts to irritate me so I change it.

"Don't touch my shit," he says, changing the radio from a Ke$ha song that was just playing.

Does he really have to cuss in every sentence? My goodness, he's worse than me and Jasmine combined.

I change the station back to what I was listening to. "I'll touch your shit all I want." I seriously don't see why girls fall at his feet - he's so damn rude and annoying.

"I'm going to put you out of my car," he threatens, shooting me daggers with his eyes.

"And I'll slash all your tires," I fire back, knowing that with Jasmine's help I could make it happen by lunchtime.

"You're so annoying." He turns his eyes back to the road leaving the radio alone.

"That's like the pot calling the kettle black." I smirk, knowing I've won this argument.